academic appointment in a sentence
1) This is the highest purely academic appointment .
2) Beard never sought a permanent academic appointment .
3) He also had conducting and academic appointments .
academic appointment example sentences4) He also held an academic appointment at a university.
5) He previously held academic appointments in the UK and Australia.
6) He also has an academic appointment at Harvard Medical School.
7) Her first academic appointment was at Douglass College at Rutgers University.
8) Twenty-five Ph.D. recipients got academic appointments in MIT and other universities.
9) His first academic appointment was as a lecturer in law at Manchester University.
10) Peirce's nontenured position at Hopkins was the only academic appointment he ever held.
11) Most offers of additional appointment will be in the nature of additional sessional academic appointments .
12) The many academic appointments , chairs, and consulting activities are also listed in the literature.
13) Nish's first academic appointment was to the history department of the University of Sydney.
14) Despite many offers he never accepted another formal academic appointment , and refused all offers of honorary degrees.
15) His first academic appointment in 1902 was to the metallurgy department of King's College, London.
example sentences with academic appointment16) The end of the sixties also saw the beginning of a string of prestigious academic appointments for Goehr.
17) Academic appointments include Professor of Preventive Medicine at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
18) The oath of allegiance was abolished, and the road to an academic appointment was finally clear for Cauchy.
19) The Research Programme has always been considered vital at Henley as a means of training people for academic appointments .
20) At Penn State, he will hold academic appointments as professor in the departments of Medicine and Pharmacology.
21) There was no way that a man of Durkheim's views could receive a major academic appointment in Paris.
22) A staff member with an existing substantive appointment may only engage in an additional academic appointment on a sessional basis.
23) Hanke's first academic appointment was at the Colorado School of Mines in 1966, when he was 24.
24) CSE Graduates capture leading academic appointments as well as fuel the Internet, wireless communications, biotech and computer industries.
25) Students holding an academic appointment , such as graduate student researcher, are subject to the academic Personnel Manual policy 140.
26) Appointment reviews for staff at Levels A, B and C are referred to a Faculty academic appointment Review Committee.
27) His previous academic appointments include the Dartmouth Medical School, George Washington University and the Eastern Virginia School of Medicine.
28) His academic appointments include Visiting Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School and Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Boston University .
How to use academic appointment in a sentence29) In 1949 he joined Professor Young's team at London University, and subsequently held academic appointments in Canada and America.
30) If the position is a Level A to Level C fixed-term academic appointment , the Dean will also approve the appointment.
31) The study in dentistry offers a variety of career choices such as dental research, academic appointments , oral surgery and periodontics.
32) UIUCs administration must resist this latest infringement of academic freedom, as well as the obstruction of its own academic appointment process.
33) William Newman is currently an independent consultant on interaction and usability, and previously had academic appointments at the University of Utah.
34) Werner made an application to the Ministry of Education for his reinstatement into his academic appointment , but the reply was negative.
35) His academic appointments have included faculty positions in internal medicine at Wayne State and at the University of Iowa College of Medicine.
36) On his return to Britain, Haworth took up academic appointments , first at Imperial College, London, then at the University of St Andrews, Scotland.
37) He has had academic appointments at New York University, the University of Massachusetts, Charles University, and the Central European University.
38) This was now being tackled through a variety of measures, from more child care to new procedures for academic appointments and promotions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of academic appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of academic appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with academic appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word academic appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with academic appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of academic appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of academic appointment
Compound Sentences with academic appointment
Complex Sentences with academic appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with academic appointment