profoundly affect in a sentence
1) Memory and recall are often times profoundly affected .
2) Each period profoundly affected plant and animal life.
3) These changes are profoundly affecting the traditional social organization.
profoundly affect example sentences4) The loss of central vision profoundly affects visual functioning.
5) People's lives are are profoundly affected .
6) Each of these issues profoundly affects economic growth.
7) Even those with jobs and money are profoundly affected .
8) Gender roles are profoundly affected by inheritance laws and traditions.
9) Calvin certainly believed that sin profoundly affects all humans.
10) Alcohol and drugs can profoundly affect different neurological circuits.
11) Parliament was most profoundly affected by this constitutional adjustment.
12) The incident profoundly affected US thinking about peacekeeping and intervention.
13) Personal experience with starvation profoundly affects one's world view.
14) It has profoundly affected my life in some ways.
15) These choices profoundly affect the appearance of measured jitter tracks.
example sentences with profoundly affect16) They were profoundly affected by two events in this century.
17) However, news from Richmond profoundly affected him.
18) Schindler witnesses the massacre and is profoundly affected .
19) Fanon has also profoundly affected contemporary African literature.
20) World War I profoundly affected life at Columbia.
21) Minorities have been even more profoundly affected .
22) Some were profoundly affected by their disorders and were very low functioning.
23) Moreover, genetic manipulations of clock genes profoundly affect cocaine's actions.
24) Cay stability is profoundly affected by cyclonic disturbance.
25) The psychology of the individuals who participate in movements are profoundly affected .
26) Two other participants were profoundly affected .
27) The recession is profoundly affecting America.
28) The film culminates in a violent incident that profoundly affects them all.
How to use profoundly affect in a sentence29) What happens in the classroom profoundly affects the workplace and the community.
30) The dependency levels of residents can profoundly affect the environment in residential care.
31) Ford's relationship with Lucas would profoundly affect his career later on.
32) Censorship profoundly affected early modern writing.
33) Zen profoundly affected samurai education, which sought to develop wisdom through physical training.
34) The linkage between waste disposal practices and human health has profoundly affected hospital waste management.
35) Huss was profoundly affected and afflicted by what he saw around him.
36) The commission's recommendations could profoundly affect the political map of the area.
37) Differences in distribution of land and water masses profoundly affect the overall temperature distribution.
38) Arriving in a French-speaking school in these circumstances profoundly affected the young boy.
39) Two chance encounters were to profoundly affect the design of "Great Britain".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of profoundly affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of profoundly affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with profoundly affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word profoundly affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with profoundly affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of profoundly affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of profoundly affect
Compound Sentences with profoundly affect
Complex Sentences with profoundly affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with profoundly affect