professional adviser in a sentence
1) Please consult your appropriate professional adviser as necessary.
2) Both moves would mean opportunities for professional advisers .
3) The fund is only available to UK investors through professional advisers .
professional adviser example sentences4) It was like a professional adviser was part of the team.
5) Professional advisers play an essential role in the management buy-out process.
6) This absence of plans and planning should concern both shareholders and professional advisers .
7) Will the Minister tell us the names of the professional advisers ?
8) He must not simply say that there will be professional advisers .
9) If in doubt you should contact your financial or other professional adviser .
10) All non-fundholding practices have indicative prescribing amounts set and monitored by professional advisers .
11) These are subjects which readers are encouraged to refer to a qualified professional adviser .
12) Having professional advisers on tap to help us understand these issues has been invaluable.
13) Should you consider consulting a good accountant, stockbroker or other professional adviser ?
14) Regional drug information centres inform professional advisers on new drugs and their likely cost implications.
15) A few friends and professional advisers tried to talk me back into the closet .
example sentences with professional adviser16) One recommendation in the Imro report concerns the professional advisers to the companies involved.
17) All assistance given by KPMG partners and staff is in their capacity as professional advisers .
18) These professional advisers will need statistical and analytical skills as well as expertise in drug therapy.
19) To enter into contracts, and employ and fix the compensation of staff and professional advisers .
20) This may not matter too much if they have professional advisers on whom they could rely.
21) The quality of prescribing can be improved by the activities of family health services authority professional advisers .
22) Information supplied by clients to their professional advisers will be received subject to an obligation of confidence.
23) Investors are urged to consult their own professional advisers to determine the consequences applicable to their particular circumstances.
24) These publications are overseen by an independent board and guided by a professional adviser employed by the University.
25) Paul M. Anderson served as Committee Chair; Joe C. Glasscock was the professional adviser .
26) For professional advisers only.
27) Please forward this e-mail to anyone who might be interested in participating as an observer or professional adviser .
28) It might also be independent records - such as those of any professional adviser who helped prepare the Will.
How to use professional adviser in a sentence29) You should consult a financial adviser or other professional adviser if you require any financial or other professional advice.
30) In other situations it may be agreed to have agreements reviewed by lawyers, accountants or other professional advisers .
31) Barclays offers a COMPLETE RANGE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR BUSINESSES AND professional advisers .
32) The majority of these items related to solicitors' charges, other professional advisers' charges or receivers' remuneration.
33) Jersey has particularly strong banking and funds management sectors and a high concentration of professional advisers including lawyers and fund managers.
34) She felt she had no power to determine or influence the decisions taken by the LEA and its professional advisers .
35) How effective is the intervention of family health services authority professional advisers measured by reanalysis of prescribing analysis and cost data?
36) I should be grateful if you would provide me with a list of your professional advisers as soon as possible.
37) We asked the PHSO in November 2009 under the Freedom of Information Act for full details of their professional adviser .
38) Long-term solutions, which could involve agreed workouts and profit participations, require input from all the company's professional advisers .
39) In contrast to the HCC they did not provide the name or medical qualifications of the professional adviser they had used.
40) Shortlisted parties will also be given access to the vendors' various professional advisers to obtain information and to discuss specific areas.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of professional adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of professional adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with professional adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word professional adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with professional adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of professional adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of professional adviser
Compound Sentences with professional adviser
Complex Sentences with professional adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with professional adviser