presidential adviser in a sentence
1) Hussein Kamal Hassan, was on Feb. 12 appointed presidential adviser .
2) Joseph Edward Davies (ashes), diplomat, presidential adviser .
3) Binay is also the presidential adviser on OFW concerns.
presidential adviser example sentences4) Arroyo appointed Aguiluz as presidential adviser for the Middle East.
5) The first article, in June 2002, focused on presidential adviser Karen Hughes.
6) Peter Flanigan, 90, American investment banker, political campaign manager and presidential adviser .
7) He later became a presidential adviser , the last post he held in the former regime.
8) Leonard Garment, 89, American lawyer and presidential adviser , central figure in Watergate scandal.
9) Ed Gillespie, former RNC Chairman and presidential adviser , is running for the Republican nomination.
10) After that date, the SPF came under the control of the presidential adviser on security affairs.
11) You have rendered America great service as presidential adviser , secretary of the treasury and as an entrepreneur.
12) The presidential adviser also dismissed reports that there was a crisis between Jonathan and former President Olusegun Obasanjo .
13) It 's the only administration that wants to improve the Almajiri system," the presidential adviser said.
14) Klien said he interviewed more than a half dozen White House and former presidential advisers about the shutdown plan.
15) David Ginsburg: (1912-2010), presidential adviser and executive director of the Kerner Commission.
example sentences with presidential adviser16) The letter was received by Director Anna Guerra of the Office of the presidential adviser for Political Affairs .
17) As presidential adviser Larry O'Brien said, "It was like the home team winning the Super Bowl.
18) The Institute's director, Hernando de Soto, was a presidential adviser who represented Peru in the drug accord negotiations.
19) Five ♣: Barzan Ibrahim Hasan, presidential adviser (38, was 52) (Executed 2007).
20) Galina Starovoitova, presidential adviser on nationalities policy and a prominent democratic figure, was dismissed by presidential decree on Nov. 4.
21) Presidential adviser Ben Rhodes tweets that president Barack Obama will take questions on Ukraine in a news conference expected to begin shortly.
22) Alfredo César, a presidential adviser and a former leader of the contras, on Jan. 9 succeeded Miriam Arguello as president of the National Assembly.
23) The Sri Lankan presidential adviser Bradman Weerakoon said on July 6 that UK aid" in the pipeline" was continuing without interruption.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of presidential adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of presidential adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with presidential adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word presidential adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with presidential adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of presidential adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of presidential adviser
Compound Sentences with presidential adviser
Complex Sentences with presidential adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with presidential adviser