practise agriculture in a sentence
1) In this area indigenous groups practised glade agriculture among the forests.
2) Coastal clans also practised agriculture , fished and managed maple sugarbush.
3) Some coastal clans also practised agriculture , fished, and managed maple sugarbush.
practise agriculture example sentences4) A number of Hmong thus settled in the ranges of the Indochina Peninsula to practise subsistence agriculture .
5) The Indonesian government's claim that traditional agriculture practised by the Dayak people is responsible has been universally rejected.
6) They practised mixed agriculture , with enclosures for arable use, but also with enclosed and unenclosed pasture fields.
7) These settlers had not learned how to use metals and did not practise agriculture , but lived by hunting and fishing.
8) Between 2005 and 2011, the number of smallholders practising conservation agriculture in Zimbabwe increased from 5000 to more than 150000.
9) The threshing board is a historical form of threshing that can still be seen in some regions that practise a marginal agriculture .
10) The degree to which Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people on the Australian continent practised agriculture has long been debated by archaeologists.
11) In the past, villages were a usual form of community for societies that practise subsistence agriculture , and also for some non-agricultural societies.
12) Contrary to other Bedouin tribes, the Jebeliya have always been practising agriculture and are expert gardeners which is very evident in the wadis around Saint Katherine.
13) A wide range of agriculture is practised in Canada, from sprawling wheat fields of the prairies to summer produce of the Okanagan valley.
14) Its citizens practised agriculture , domesticated animals, made sharp tools and weapons from copper, bronze and tin and traded with other cities.
15) For peoples near the Great Lakes and Saint Lawrence River, shifting agriculture was practised , including the raising of maize, beans, and squash.
example sentences with practise agriculture16) In the Prussian Partition advanced agriculture was practised , except for Upper Silesia, where the coalmining industry created a large labor force.
17) When European immigrants colonized the area in 1652 , the Khoikhoi were practising extensive pastoral agriculture in the Cape region, with large herds of Nguni cattle .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of practise agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of practise agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with practise agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word practise agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with practise agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of practise agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of practise agriculture
Compound Sentences with practise agriculture
Complex Sentences with practise agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with practise agriculture