initial appointment in a sentence
1) His initial appointment is for 5 years.
2) This initial appointment will take 2 hours.
3) His initial appointment was in January 2012.
initial appointment example sentences4) The initial appointment will be for six years.
5) Initial appointments under the authority may not exceed 1 year.
6) The patient schedules an initial appointment with the dentist.
7) Cobb's initial appointment was for a four-year period.
8) The initial appointment is for three years with renewal possible after review.
9) Each initial appointment is subject to confirmation by that General Assembly.
10) Initial appointments must be made at the GS-9 level.
11) Kilman's initial appointments to his Cabinet are given below.
12) Ready for your no-cost initial appointment ?
13) Commander's letter must be completed, when patients come to their initial appointment .
14) But the desire for a baby overcame the fear and we made the initial appointment .
15) After the initial appointments , each member of the committee serves a term of 3 years.
example sentences with initial appointment16) Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options.
17) Initial appointment also helps the child to get used to new place and new therapist.
18) I found a mental health care provider through my insurance plan and set up an initial appointment .
19) Please ask your interventional radiologist for a more complete list of complication possibilities during your initial appointment .
20) You see, at this stage, I just have an initial appointment with him.
21) The initial appointment will be for two years, with a third year possible pending satisfactory progress.
22) Upon initial appointment , when a recruited person: (1) Meets the conditions in par.
23) When you go to your initial appointment , do not reveal too much information to the psychic.
24) There's even a form so that you can set up your no-cost, initial appointment ?
25) This doctor came recommended specifically for this issue , and that's why we made our initial appointment .
26) In part, because they don't turn anyone away, getting an initial appointment can take months.
27) If you find a match, EmergingMed staff will help you schedule your initial appointment with the doctor.
28) Initial appointments are made for a period of at least three months and no more than one year.
How to use initial appointment in a sentence29) Clients can avoid an unpleasant surprise when the bill arrives by requesting an engagement letter during the initial appointment .
30) We offer a competitive salary and an initial appointment of 12 months, starting between now and June 2013.
31) Initial appointments to Environmental Protection Research fellowships may be made for varying periods not in excess of 5 years.
32) No person holding a doctoral degree in nursing sha ll be eligible for initial appointment as a Clinical Nursing Instructor.
33) The solicitor agrees to provide each person solicited the personal commercial solicitation evaluation included in Enclosure 5 during the initial appointment .
34) When you schedule your initial appointment for physical therapy, see if you can schedule one or two followup appointments.
35) The service year is the calendar year that begins on the date of the employee's initial appointment in the agency.
36) From Blackwell's initial appointment until the end of the season, only Hull City gained more points than the Blades.
37) Among one of his initial appointments was William R. Mead who would succeed Darby upon his return to Cambridge in 1966.
38) I generally advise the person to start with a focus of stabilizing day-to-day life after scheduling an initial appointment for an evaluation.
39) Council members serve a term of two years, renewable once (with initial appointments made so as to stagger terms).
40) The first term of appointment to the regular clinical track is probationary, regardless of the length of the contract period and the rank of initial appointment .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of initial appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of initial appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with initial appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word initial appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with initial appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of initial appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of initial appointment
Compound Sentences with initial appointment
Complex Sentences with initial appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with initial appointment