potentially avoidable in a sentence
1) What are the lowest achievable rates of potentially avoidable hospitalizations in each setting or care model?
2) Pediatric QIs both reflect quality of care inside hospitals and identify potentially avoidable hospitalizations among children.
3) Cholangitis and septicaemia are, in some cases, potentially avoidable complications of ERCP.
4) However, adverse consequences are potentially avoidable with a solid response and recovery framework in place before a disaster strikes.
potentially avoidable example sentences5) Patient Safety Indicators also reflect quality of care inside hospitals, but focus on potentially avoidable complications and iatrogenic events.
6) The most recent major governmental study of potentially avoidable injuries to mothers and newborns during childbirth was released in May 2009.
7) potentially avoidable hospitalizations are admissions for care of chronic illnesses that could be prevented if patients had good quality outpatient care .
8) The move comes following unprecedented pressures on the emergency department of the Royal Victoria Hospital Belfast, which have resulted in several potentially avoidable deaths.
9) These measures are lacking partly because of disagreement on how to define potentially avoidable hospitalizations for chronically ill people in longterm care settings.
10) And the reasons they were rated potentially avoidable and the interventions the panel thought would have been helpful are in detail in the publication that's listed there.
11) It was these two deaths – and the highly critical remarks of the coroner at inquests in 2009 and 2011 – that threw a spotlight on other potentially avoidable deaths at Furness .
12) "This is an important step in addressing this staggering problem that imposes enormous and potentially avoidable costs on our nation.
13) " The report also highlighted how five more children die every day from potentially avoidable causes in the UK compared to Sweden.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of potentially avoidable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of potentially avoidable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with potentially avoidable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word potentially avoidable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with potentially avoidable.
20 examples of simple sentences of potentially avoidable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of potentially avoidable
Compound Sentences with potentially avoidable
Complex Sentences with potentially avoidable
Compound-Complex Sentences with potentially avoidable