avoidable cost in a sentence
1) Medication nonadherence drives the largest avoidable cost .
2) Both regulated and deregulated systems operate to minimize the avoidable costs of meeting instantaneous demand.
3) Delays in applying evidence-based treatment to patients lead to $40 billion in annual avoidable costs .
4) The so-called avoidable abatement cost (AAC) in this method is comparable to the eco-costs.
avoidable cost example sentences5) Also for control purposes, one should have a fair idea what are avoidable costs or discretionary costs.
6) Antimicrobial resistance costs the EU and the U.S. billions every year in avoidable health care costs and productivity losses.
7) In addition to the toll on human life, antimicrobial-resistant infections add considerable and avoidable costs to health care systems.
8) The cost of the building, by its nature, is a fixed cost and is also an avoidable cost .
9) Answer guide: An avoidable cost is a cost that can be avoided if an opportunity is not taken up.
10) The misuse of antibiotics contributes to antimicrobial resistance and an estimated $34 billion each year in avoidable inpatient care costs .
11) The avoidable costs resulting from conflict between people who should . . . and could . . . work together cooperatively drive up the cost of care.
12) And those who have trouble understanding such information tend to get hospitalized more and use emergency services more, leading to billions of dollars in avoidable costs, researchers have found.
13) A reduction in this source of avoidable costs is possible if insurance coverage is expanded, and at-risk patients are able to receive appropriate screening and diagnostic testing.
14) Patients not adhering to their doctors' medication guidance experienced complications that led to an estimated $105 billion in annual avoidable healthcare costs .
example sentences with avoidable15) Put another way, by not treating these offenders, Oregon experienced an estimated $21.6 million in avoidable costs, many of which were borne by crime victims.
16) In the subsequent 15 month period, infection rates went from 11% to 0%, 8 deaths were avoided and some $2 million in avoidable costs were saved.
17) Research shows that a substantial fraction of consumers (about 40 percent) choose a sub-optimal credit card agreement, with some incurring hundreds of dollars of avoidable interest costs .
18) This was a result of extreme pressure from the Department for Transport to reduce avoidable costs when the line was originally electrified between 1985 and 1990.
19) Existing stations have low marginal and avoidable costs, contribute to diversity and security of supply, and help curb acid raid and 'greenhouse gas' emissions.
20) However, until a decision-maker irreversibly commits resources, the prospective cost is an avoidable future cost and is properly included in any decision-making processes.
21) That means I have to sell my house and buy a smaller one, incurring lots of easily avoidable costs along the way.
22) The avoidable medical costs of obesity exceed $50 billion each year, well over 5 percent of total U.S. health expenditures, at a time when we can ill afford these costs.
23) "Those avoidable costs could pay for the healthcare of more than 24 million currently uninsured U.S. citizens.
24) "This is an important step in addressing this staggering problem that imposes enormous and potentially avoidable costs on our nation.
25) The WHO and the Institute of Healthcare Informatics estimate that nonadherence contributes to 57% of the world's total avoidable cost due to suboptimal medicine use [ 28 ].
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoidable cost
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoidable cost with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoidable cost
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoidable cost in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoidable cost.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoidable cost. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoidable cost
Compound Sentences with avoidable cost
Complex Sentences with avoidable cost
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoidable cost