avoidable death in a sentence
1) Such confusion is likely to have caused many avoidable premature deaths .
2) It is the same problem with avoidable deaths .
3) It is very tragic that greed is causing so many avoidable deaths .
4) The use of tobacco products is widely accepted as a leading cause of avoidable death .
avoidable death example sentences5) The occurrence of an avoidable death might seem like a clear signal that a hospital service is unsafe.
6) The scientifically bogus messages engulfing South African society about HIV is leading to confusion and numerous avoidable deaths .
7) South African hospitals admit numerous children for severe malnutrition, yet many of these children end up suffering easily avoidable deaths .
8) The Commission aims to reduce avoidable deaths and harm, reduce wastage, and make the best use of the health dollar.
9) Few could stand by and watch a child drown; many can ignore the avoidable deaths of children in Africa or India.
10) avoidable deaths aside, the key point of interest in GM's predicament now is how so much of it pertains to bankruptcy, its supplier's and its own.
11) The move comes following unprecedented pressures on the emergency department of the Royal Victoria Hospital Belfast, which have resulted in several potentially avoidable deaths .
12) So we were bitterly disappointed last year when the Health Secretary, Jeremy Hunt announced his 'call to action' to reduce avoidable deaths, but barely mentioned mental health at all.
13) That's because the Government has just announced major plans to tackle avoidable deaths, including giving people with mental illness much greater support to give up smoking.
14) The new Child death Review System in Scotland would collect and distribute local and national data among key partners to identify common themes on avoidable deaths and spot any emerging trends.
example sentences with avoidable15) A poorly organised casualty evacuation effort caused a great deal of preventable hardship and suffering for the wounded, and resulted in a number of avoidable deaths .
16) The WHO reports that a lack of exclusive breastfeeding during the first six months of life contributes to over a million avoidable child deaths each year.
17) Despite all his efforts few physicians took up his ideas due to necessity of social reform, especially in the land system of that time, which led to many avoidable deaths and stereotypes.
18) When these result in avoidable death, and they do, then it could be anyone who just happens to be there - employees, consumers, ordinary citizens.
19) He responded : "Any avoidable death in the NHS care is a matter for profound regret and a cause for deep distress to families.
20) Child health systems in Europe are not adapting sufficiently to children's evolving health needs, leading to "avoidable deaths, suboptimum outcomes, and inefficient use of health services".
21) It was these two deaths – and the highly critical remarks of the coroner at inquests in 2009 and 2011 – that threw a spotlight on other potentially avoidable deaths at Furness .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoidable death
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoidable death with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoidable death
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoidable death in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoidable death.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoidable death. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoidable death
Compound Sentences with avoidable death
Complex Sentences with avoidable death
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoidable death