avoidable readmission in a sentence
1) Definition and measurement How do we distinguish between avoidable readmissions and appropriate readmissions?
2) The cost for this debacle is estimated at more than $17 billion dollars per year in avoidable readmissions .
3) Our readmission Risk Reduction Program identifies members at high risk for readmission, and can help prevent avoidable readmissions .
4) Refining and expanding such reforms could help reduce avoidable readmissions and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the health care system.
avoidable readmission example sentences5) In recent months, the debate over how best to reduce avoidable hospital readmissions has become a hot topic in the national media.
6) CCTP is part of the broader Partnership for Patients–a nationwide public-private partnership to improve patient care by reducing hospital acquired conditions and preventing avoidable readmissions .
7) Quick connections to LTSS also break the cycle of avoidable hospital readmissions and improve individual outcomes in the community and quality of life.
8) Targeted education to heart failure patients– whether or not heart failure is their primary diagnosis–can help reduce avoidable readmissions among this high-risk group.
9) Use of Information Technologies All four case study hospitals use health information technology (HIT) to improve quality and reduce avoidable readmissions .
10) Many meeting participants agreed that the current delivery system is unsustainable and a significant contributor to avoidable readmissions ; i.e., a true system approach to care is lacking.
11) These avoidable readmissions that occur as a result of a breakdown along the care continuum were the focus of meeting discussion and of this brief.
12) On the other hand, behavioral choices, such as non-compliance with dietary recommendations, may also trigger an avoidable readmission despite proper outpatient care coordination.
13) Reducing avoidable hospital readmissions, then, represents a unique opportunity for policymakers, payers, and providers to reduce health care costs while increasing the quality of patient care.
14) To help organizations achieve these goals, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) is proud to offer the Reducing avoidable readmissions by Improving Transitions in Care once again.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoidable readmission
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoidable readmission with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoidable readmission
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoidable readmission in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoidable readmission.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoidable readmission. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoidable readmission
Compound Sentences with avoidable readmission
Complex Sentences with avoidable readmission
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoidable readmission