potential ambiguity in a sentence
1) But looking at the patent in Phillips quickly eliminates this potential ambiguity .
2) Furigana (reading glosses) is often used to clarify any potential ambiguities .
3) Because of the many potential ambiguities , the Academy suggests adding vocalization in such cases.
potential ambiguity example sentences4) In written language, this may help to resolve potential ambiguities that would arise otherwise (cf.
5) In addition, it avoids potential ambiguities that arise because individual genes often contribute to several different processes.
6) Changes included in FCS 3.1 address potential ambiguities in the previous versions and provide a more robust standard.
7) The hyphen explicitly indicates that the linked items form a constituent and hence may remove potential constituent structure ambiguities .
8) It is likely that in normal discourse, the context of the sentences will help to resolve these potential ambiguities .
9) To avoid potential ambiguity when referring to temperature and density, many authors use the terms static temperature and static density.
10) The method works even when our archetypal language is diagrammatical, has potential ambiguities , is not completely formalized, and does not have semantics for all terms.
11) Here the traditional conventional expression "is" is used, whose clarity can be used to interpret the potential ambiguity of the other phrase.
12) The same potential ambiguity is present in a stainless steel hammer , and even (although pragmatically less likely) a felt pen .
13) The Austrian variant avoids this potential ambiguity ("bin gestanden" from "stehen", "to stand"; and "habe gestanden" from "gestehen", "to confess").
14) to enhance clarity in cases of potential ambiguity ;
15) "All ... not" can, however, be condemned on the grounds of potential ambiguity .
example sentences with potential ambiguity16) Besides the Founding Seven listed above, other PSP chapters and any potential ambiguity in their naming are as follows:
17) (Note that the __CODE__ qualifier was chosen rather than dot (__CODE__) because of potential ambiguity with operator notation, like __CODE__).
18) For post-increment/decrement, there is potential ambiguity with pre-increment/decrement, and again it is recommended to simply keep these on the same line.
19) Potential ambiguities of terminology
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of potential ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of potential ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with potential ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word potential ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with potential ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of potential ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of potential ambiguity
Compound Sentences with potential ambiguity
Complex Sentences with potential ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with potential ambiguity