possible ambiguity in a sentence
1) Possible ambiguities are resolved by the context.
2) Possible ambiguities are solved by the context.
3) Any possible ambiguities only becomes apparent when I read it back later .
possible ambiguity example sentences4) Einaudi speculates that V1V2 is not removed here because of possible ambiguity .
5) This removes any possible ambiguity .
6) At present I only wish to draw attention to a possible ambiguity in a crucial move.
7) However, there is a possible ambiguity with this syntax, because subpattern names may consist entirely of digits.
8) Yet another cause for misconceptions stems from some apparent redundancy and possible ambiguity in the definition of FAT volumes.
9) Yet, even if a sympathetic judge were to see the possible ambiguity , there's the possibility that the company may be lying.
10) I must as a matter of honour remove all possible ambiguities of expression, avoid any taint of pretence, or dishonesty, or literary sleight of hand.
11) The Subversion command-line client performs the peg revision algorithm any time it needs to resolve possible ambiguities in the paths and revisions provided to it.
12) In general it is better to choose methods that avoid taking an inverse sine because of the possible ambiguity between an angle and its supplement.
13) According to official rules this is incorrect, but it can avoid possible ambiguities (as in the above "Maßen" vs "Massen" example).
14) Some languages, like Sanskrit, use postpositions to emphasize the meaning of the grammatical cases, and eliminate possible ambiguities in the meaning of the phrase.
15) The German military still occasionally uses the capitalized "SZ", even without any possible ambiguity , as "SCHIESZGERÄT" ("shooting materials").
example sentences with possible ambiguity16) To avoid any possible ambiguity , users of macro processors can parenthesize formal parameters inside macro definitions, or callers can parenthesize the input parameters.
17) Pergnier explains that the language user would not himself be concerned with the possible ambiguity :
18) Note: There are certain possible ambiguities in interpretation of certain singular times, which are resolved in the following ways:
19) " In cases of possible ambiguity , the reciprocal interpretation can be reinforced by adding " Ils se parlent "l'un à l'autre" ".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of possible ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of possible ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with possible ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word possible ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with possible ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of possible ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of possible ambiguity
Compound Sentences with possible ambiguity
Complex Sentences with possible ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with possible ambiguity