political adviser in a sentence
1) She acted as his political adviser and actively participated in state affairs.
2) Adjacent to each commandant was his deputy and political adviser .
3) But some political advisers fantasized privately about having smaller majorities in Congress.
political adviser example sentences4) Roosevelt political advisers share the benefit of their political experience with the Institution.
5) Other notable Belgian nationals who stayed on included political advisers and some diplomatic ministers.
6) Tokugawa was appointed as its political adviser at the recommendation of Sultan Ibrahim.
7) Later he became a political adviser in Haiti and is now an author.
8) Former Kilpatrick political adviser Sam Riddle labeled the address a race-baiting speech.
9) Frances Morrell, 72, British political adviser and educationalist, cancer.
10) Bodin was successively a monk, academic, professional lawyer, and political adviser .
11) In addition, there is a Policy Unit of eight or nine political advisers .
12) Women tended to be hosts at parties , for example, not political advisers .
13) Khánh appointed Thảo as his press officer as well as an unofficial political adviser .
14) Senior Bush political adviser Karl Rove was reported to be a subject of the investigation.
15) Michael Alexander Venables, political adviser , Kosovo, Ministry of Defence.
example sentences with political adviser16) Lynn Garrison (born April 1, 1937) is a Canadian pilot and political adviser .
17) Since 1964 some ministers have appointed political advisers to make policy suggestions that reflect their party's viewpoint.
18) Otto II employed monks among his top political advisers , including Ekkehard I and Majolus of Cluny.
19) Alexander C Kirk the US political adviser who was responsible to the Secretary of State, Washington.
20) He was the political adviser to Marshal Andrei Yeromenko during the defense of Stalingrad (Volgograd).
21) This group was under the leadership of Mr. Robert Murphey, later General Eisenhower's political adviser .
22) With help from political adviser and future president MARTIN VAN BUREN , Jackson won the presidency in 1828.
23) Jacobs, the political adviser to General Hodge, castigated members of UNTCOK for interfering in local politics.
24) He was more than an intimate ; wasn't he the political adviser to Konoye ? General Willoughby.
25) Jack Thurston was a political adviser at the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food until June 2001.
26) For a political adviser , getting a blockhead like Bush elected president not once but twice was a major accomplishment.
27) Gunnarsdottir , the political adviser backing the ban, just hopes the emotional debate around the issue will cool down.
28) One's repute as a good investment broker or political adviser is seldom diminished by misgivings about one's morality.
How to use political adviser in a sentence29) He resumed some activity in the Republican Party as a political adviser , but never made any significant public appearances.
30) Presidential political adviser Gabriel Claudio said Montano was endorsed by Petilla himself because the actor was also a Visayan.
31) Businessmen who served as political advisers , like Jeffrey Sterling, Derek Rayner and John Hoskyns were given knighthoods.
32) Aquino said Abad, who is also a senior political adviser of the President, tendered his resignation on Thursday.
33) Powell's appointment has triggered controversy about where the dividing line between the Civil Service and political advisers should be drawn.
34) Some of the President's political advisers are concerned that the visit might be" an election loser" for Bush.
35) Rahnavard later became the Chancellor of Alzahra University as well as political adviser to Iran's former President Mohammad Khatami.
36) The February 1852 death of Prime Minister Rainiharo left the queen without her consort, long-time political adviser and military Commander-in-Chief.
37) Mr Clegg 's political adviser told one alleged victim: 'Do you mind if I speak to Nick about that?
38) In 1951 he returned to Vienna, where Federal President Theodor Körner appointed him Assistant Chief of Staff and political adviser .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of political adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of political adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with political adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word political adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with political adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of political adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of political adviser
Compound Sentences with political adviser
Complex Sentences with political adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with political adviser