pioneer aviator in a sentence
1) The owner was Frenchman and pioneer aviator, Maurice Ducrocq.
2) McCudden and his brothers often went to see the pioneer aviators gather.
3) This is the first in-depth study of Charlie Rolls as a pioneer aviator.
4) Sir Alliott Verdon-Roe, pioneer aviator and founder of aircraft manufacturer AVRO.
pioneer aviator example sentences5) Duigan was an Australian pioneer aviator who built and flew the first Australian-made aircraft.
6) But pioneer aviators stimulated interest.
7) He was himself a balloonist and pioneer aviator, flying with Wilbur Wright in France in December 1908.
8) Rolls was a pioneer aviator, being the first man to fly across the English Channel in both directions.
9) At Rogers Airport in Los Angeles, he learned to fly from pioneer aviators, including Moye Stephens.
10) Gustav Otto, the son of inventor and industrialist Nikolaus August Otto, was a pioneer aviator in Bavaria.
11) At a time when record-breaking pilots were treated as celebrities, pioneer aviators like Dick Merrill gained a unique status.
12) As pioneer aviators invented air to air combat, the contending sides developed various methods of tracking aerial casualties and victories.
13) Lincoln J. Beachey (March 3, 1887 – March 14, 1915) was a pioneer American aviator and barnstormer.
14) George was a pioneer aviator who with his colleague Jobling built and flew a biplane at Newcastle in England in 1910.
example sentences with aviator15) McClean, born in England to well-to-do Irish parents in 1876, was a pioneer aviator and something of a daredevil.
16) James J. Ward (born in Denmark as Jens P. Wilson) stands as an early pioneer aviator and biplane exhibition flyer.
17) With the finding of the bodies and the growing sentiment in Alaska, the idea of a permanent Alaskan memorial to Alaska's pioneer aviator began to crystallize.
18) Hernan, Brian Hugh (2007), "Forgotten flyer : the story of Charles William Snook and other pioneer aviators in Western Australia", Tangee.
19) The Aéro-Club de France issued its fist pilot's licenses in January, awarding them to a select few pioneer aviators including the Wright Brothers.
20) Byron Quinby Jones (April 9, 1888 – March 30, 1959) was a pioneer aviator and an officer in the United States Army.
21) Lester Joseph Brain, AO, AFC (27 February 1903 – 30 June 1980) was a pioneer Australian aviator and airline executive.
22) Cortland Field Bishop (1870-1935), lived on 67th street just off 5th Avenue and was a pioneer aviator, balloonist and traveler.
23) In 1990, his interview as a pioneer aviator appeared on a PBS television series, "The American Experience", on the life of Charles Lindbergh, produced by Ken Burns.
24) The two brothers continued to build model gliders in spite of this initial disaster, and Stan corresponded with pioneer aviators in France, England, and the United States.
25) Of the other crew and staff of "Quest", the Australian naturalist Hubert Wilkins became a pioneer aviator in both the Arctic and Antarctic, in 1928 flying from Point Barrow, Alaska to Spitsbergen.
26) He was one of the pioneer aviators of World War I, flying crucial reconnaissance missions during his nation's 1914 invasion of France that won him some of the first Iron Crosses of the war.
27) About twenty pioneer aviators from around the world participated in various competitions including spot landing, altitude tests and speed trials (both for the fastest and slowest circuit).
28) Bernt Balchen (23 October 1899 – 17 October 1973) was a pioneer polar aviator, navigator, aircraft mechanical engineer and military leader.
29) Barker fell in love with aviation after watching pioneer aviators flying Curtiss and Wright Flyer aircraft at farm exhibitions between 1910 and 1914.
30) It was razed and transformed in 1929 into a 105 acre private flying field named Glenn H. Curtiss Airport after the pioneer Long Island aviator, and later called North Beach Airport.
31) At the same time, Hawks was becoming friends with barn stormers and pioneer aviators at Rogers Airport in Los Angeles, getting to know men like Moye Stephens.
32) It developed into one of the great airports of the world during the 1920s and 1930s, and welcomed the world's pioneer aviators in its heyday.
33) This is the story of an early pioneer aviator who took to the air just a few years after the Wright Brothers proved that man was capable of controlled powered flight.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pioneer aviator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pioneer aviator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pioneer aviator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pioneer aviator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pioneer aviator.
20 examples of simple sentences of pioneer aviator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pioneer aviator
Compound Sentences with pioneer aviator
Complex Sentences with pioneer aviator
Compound-Complex Sentences with pioneer aviator