patient allergic in a sentence
1) Do not use in patients allergic to silver.
2) Trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole has been shown effective in patients allergic to penicillin.
3) It is used when patients are allergic to or intolerant of another drug called methimazole.
patient allergic example sentences4) It should not be used if the patient is allergic to cyanoacrylate or formaldehyde.
5) GENOTROPIN cartridges contain m-Cresol and should not be used by patients allergic to it.
6) However, it is used for patients who are allergic to sulfa drugs or dapsone.
7) Some patients are allergic to one or both of these contrast agents, most often iodine.
8) Be sure the patient is not allergic to honey or to bees before using a honey dressing.
9) A wheal and flare reaction after 15 minutes will indicate that the patient is allergic to milk.
10) Cross-allergenicity of peanut and lupine: the risk of lupine allergy in patients allergic to peanuts.
11) OAS was first described in 1942 for apple & hazelnut, in patients allergic to birch pollen.
12) Some patients are allergic to certain suture materials and may exhibit a heightened immune response or allergic reaction.
13) So it is theoretically possible that pine could cause some allergic problems in patients allergic to grass pollen.
14) Its effectiveness and safety have been demonstrated as long as the patient is not allergic to bee venom.
15) Patients who are allergic to mold should avoid barns, hay, raking leaves, and mowing grass.
example sentences with patient allergic16) Patients who are allergic to their pets will often deny obvious symptoms related to contact with their own pets.
17) And 70 % of the patients were also allergic to tree nuts, while 65% were allergic to peanuts.
18) Immunotherapy involves the manipulation of the immune system via injections containing low doses of substances the patient is allergic to.
19) If the patient is allergic to the substance, then a visible inflammatory reaction will usually occur within 30 minutes.
20) Treatment with corticosteroid cream can help -- but 3 % of patients are allergic to the cream, Davis says.
21) Patients who are allergic to or sensitive to medications, contrast dye, iodine, or latex should notify their physician.
22) And when a group of patients who were apparently allergic to tartrazine were tested for IgE antibodies, none were found.
23) For example, a patient who is allergic to a particular color may develop a rash when switched to a generic product.
24) Patients allergic to birch pollen may have symptoms after eating raw potatoes, carrots, celery, apples, hazelnuts and kiwi.
25) This approach is similar to conventional immunisation, in that the substance to which the patient is allergic is administered in order to reduce the allergic response.
26) It is indicated for patients who are either allergic or intolerant to clarithromycin or for infections with known or suspected resistance to clarithromycin.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of patient allergic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of patient allergic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with patient allergic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word patient allergic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with patient allergic.
20 examples of simple sentences of patient allergic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of patient allergic
Compound Sentences with patient allergic
Complex Sentences with patient allergic
Compound-Complex Sentences with patient allergic