allergic asthma in a sentence
1) To counter the attack of acute allergic asthma are useful corticosteroids.
2) allergic asthma, an increasingly frequent problem.
3) Unlike allergic asthma, there is no long-term increase in airway activity.
4) Nicotine reduces the chance of preeclampsia, and atopic disorders such as allergic asthma.
allergic asthma example sentences5) With only mild allergic asthma with desensitization can be a great success can be achieved.
6) The finding ... The Greater Sacramento Region is a "hot spot" of allergic asthma.
7) Omalizumab inhibits human immunoglobulin E (IgE) and is useful in moderate-to-severe allergic asthma.
8) Parents also need to watch for asthma symptoms because many children with allergies also have allergic asthma.
9) The serum concentrations of IgE in CSU patients are generally much lower than those in patients with allergic asthma.
10) Allergy skin tests help diagnose for allergic asthma, although they are not recommended for people with year-round asthma.
11) Exercise-induced asthma is distinct from allergic asthma in that it does not produce a long-term increase in airway activity.
12) Albuterol taken orally or delivered by metered dose inhaler or by nebulization is commonly used to treat mild allergic asthma.
13) Children suffer most in allergic asthma in adults is asthma usually non-allergic, especially if it occurs later in life.
14) allergic asthma is an inflammatory disease that affects the bronchial tree and is manifested by some typical symptoms are easily recognizable.
example sentences with asthma15) It has also received approval in many other countries for treating patients 12 years and older with severe, persistent allergic asthma.
16) Thus, its primary use is for patients mostly with severe, persistent allergic asthma, uncontrollable with oral or injectable corticosteroids.
17) The allergens against which to point the finger in case of allergic asthma are different from pollen that trigger allergic reactions especially in the spring, the cat hair until the mites dust.
18) Conditions that are caused by an external agent or "allergen" include eczema, allergic asthma, urticaria (hives), hay fever and perennial rhinitis (all year round hay fever-like symptoms).
19) There are also remedies that can be given for the causes of allergic asthma (homeopathic preparations of house dust mite, grasses and pollens etc).
20) Numerous well-designed, controlled studies prove that allergen immunotherapy is efficacious in treating allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, and stinging insect hypersensitivity.
21) Omalizumab was approved by the European Union in 2009 for treating patients 6 to 12 years old with severe, persistent allergic asthma.
22) Omalizumab received approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2003 for treating patients 12 years and older with moderate to severe allergic asthma.
23) The most common form of hypersensitivity is caused by the direct exposure to inhaled mold spores that can be dead or alive or hyphal fragments which can lead to allergic asthma or allergic rhinitis.
24) Symptoms of allergic asthma include coughing, shortness of breath, rapid breathing, wheezing and a feeling of tightness in the chest.
25) This allergic march typically starts in atopic children with food allergies, progresses to atopic dermatitis, then to allergic asthma and finally to allergic rhinitis.
26) Dr Barbara Hunt from the University of Oxford has a grant from the National asthma Campaign to research the links between dust mites and allergic asthma.
27) They also noted that environmental risk factors, such as foods that cause an allergic reaction, may trigger symptoms of both ADHD and allergic asthma.
28) About asthma Acute asthma also known as allergic asthma is triggered by allergens activating mast cells located beneath the mucous membranes of the lower airways of the respiratory tract .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allergic asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allergic asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allergic asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allergic asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allergic asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of allergic asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allergic asthma
Compound Sentences with allergic asthma
Complex Sentences with allergic asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with allergic asthma