allergic conjunctivitis in a sentence
1) This practitioner should identify a case of allergic conjunctivitis .
2) Some patients with persistent allergic conjunctivitis may also require topical steroid drops.
3) Allergic conjunctivitis occurs among people who already have seasonal allergies.
allergic conjunctivitis example sentences4) Homeopathic treatment Apis mel is useful for allergic conjunctivitis .
5) It turns out the cat hair caused an infection which led to allergic conjunctivitis .
6) Allergic conjunctivitis would be bilateral, produce watery discharge and be accompanied by itching.
7) You may have itching of your eyes ( allergic conjunctivitis ), throat and ears.
8) Seasonal allergic rhino conjunctivitis ( Hay fever ) is one of the most common allergic conditions.
9) Allergic conjunctivitis The first step should be to remove or avoid the irritant, if possible.
10) Allergic conjunctivitis may also be caused by intolerance to substances such as cosmetics, perfume, or drugs.
11) For people with allergic conjunctivitis it is crucial that they maintain their AC ," said Dr. Imran.
12) The resulting reddening of the eyes is called allergic conjunctivitis , and is usually accompanied by itching and tearing.
13) The other commonest allergy-related diseases are eczema, allergic rhinitis, seasonal and perennial, allergic conjunctivitis , and urticaria.
14) Symptoms include rhinitis, which causes sneezing and a runny nose, as well as allergic conjunctivitis , which includes watering and itchy eyes.
15) Allergic conjunctivitis is a form of allergy that causes inflammation of the conjunctiva , or the membrane covering the white part of the eye.
example sentences with allergic conjunctivitis16) " We see about 15 patients per day with allergic conjunctivitis in our hospital," he points out.
17) " Specific questioning regarding indirect symptoms increased the incidence of allergic conjunctivitis in patients with allergic rhinitis to 94.7 per cent.
18) " Only 55 per cent of patients were able to identify that they had allergic conjunctivitis based on standard screening questions," it concluded.
19) " allergic conjunctivitis is a frequent comorbid condition occurring in 95 per cent of our patients with allergic rhinitis," was stated in the research.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allergic conjunctivitis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allergic conjunctivitis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allergic conjunctivitis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allergic conjunctivitis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allergic conjunctivitis.
20 examples of simple sentences of allergic conjunctivitis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allergic conjunctivitis
Compound Sentences with allergic conjunctivitis
Complex Sentences with allergic conjunctivitis
Compound-Complex Sentences with allergic conjunctivitis