advocate abolition in a sentence
1) She consequently advocates the abolition of IMF.
2) Certain social scientists have advocated the abolition of the family.
3) Murray Straus is perhaps the most eminent researcher to advocate the abolition of spanking.
advocate abolition example sentences4) The ACT Party and the National Party have each advocated abolition of the separate electorates.
5) The Radicals primarily advocated the immediate abolition of slavery and the destruction of the Southern planter class.
6) By law a political party can be dissolved if it dares to advocate the Diyanet's abolition .
7) During Barack Obama's successful U.S. presidential election campaign, he advocated the abolition of nuclear weapons.
8) The political philosophers who advocated the abolition of governments with the substitution of complete individual autonomy were labeled anarchists.
9) He advocated the abolition of Social Security, the FBI, the CIA, and public schools.
10) Karl Marx and other socialists targeted productive entrepreneurs and well-connected parasites alike, and advocated the abolition of capitalism.
11) Beginning in the late 1970s, Scientology began using Farmer in their publicity materials advocating the abolition of psychiatry.
12) New Zealand First also advocates abolition of the separate electorates but says that the Māori voters should make the decision.
13) He advocated the abolition of slavery, opposed racial segregation, and deplored the violence of the Ku Klux Klan.
14) That Australian workers' organization went beyond industrial unionism to advocate the abolition of private ownership of the means of production.
15) A new anti-missile defense coalition, which also advocates abolition of all nuclear weapons, includes major mainline and Catholic leaders.
example sentences with advocate abolition16) He advocates the abolition of all nuclear weapons, calling on the United States to be the leader in multilateral disarmament.
17) Lest we be misinterpreted on this matter, we are not advocating the abolition of grouping or the withdrawal of encouragement.
18) While some cuts to the public sector workforce are necessary, we do not advocate wholesale abolition of departments for ideological reasons.
19) Anarcha-feminists, like other radical feminists, criticise and advocate the abolition of traditional conceptions of family, education and gender roles.
20) Professor Julius Lukasiewicz, professor of aerospace engineering at Carleton University, Ottawa, has advocated the abolition of the passenger service for years.
21) The Alternative for Germany group took a more radical stance on the euro than the Free Voters, advocating the total abolition of the euro.
22) In the House of Commons he was heard with the profoundest respect, while he advocated the abolition of feudal wardships and other salutary legal reforms.
23) The Scottish Socialist Party, who advocate the abolition of the monarchy have made a number of protests during their Oaths of Allegiance in the Scottish Parliament.
24) In the 1911 general election Colonel Allen Bell, the Reform Party candidate for the Raglan seat, advocated the abolition of the monarchy.
25) On this basis, Cox advocated the abolition of the licence fee, explaining: "The BBC was invented in a period when the elite decided what the population should know.
26) He advocated the abolition of the serfdom and improvements of the peasants' fate (by granting them land and private rights).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate abolition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate abolition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate abolition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate abolition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate abolition.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate abolition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate abolition
Compound Sentences with advocate abolition
Complex Sentences with advocate abolition
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate abolition