outspoken advocate in a sentence
1) She is an outspoken advocate on life issues.
2) Rogers is an outspoken advocate of agriculture investments .
3) He was an outspoken advocate of education for women.
outspoken advocate example sentences4) He was an outspoken advocate for women's suffrage.
5) Kennedy became an outspoken peace advocate and called for nuclear disarmament.
6) Durst was an outspoken advocate of file sharing.
7) Brown has become an outspoken advocate for school choice and education reform.
8) Bloomberg ranks among the nation's most outspoken gun-control advocates .
9) He was an outspoken advocate of the value of observing nature's principles.
10) For these reasons, I have been an outspoken advocate for Medicaid reform.
11) During the 1990s, many outspoken far-right advocates were involved with the party.
12) She stood for everything liberal and was an outspoken advocate of civil rights and feminism.
13) After his crash at Spa, Stewart became an outspoken advocate for auto racing safety.
14) Andy is an outspoken advocate for men's human rights and a campaigner against family abuse.
15) The Jindals have been outspoken advocates for children with congenital defects, particularly those without insurance.
example sentences with outspoken advocate
example sentences with outspoken advocate16) Senator Dodd, an outspoken advocate of pro-choice causes was rated 100% by NARAL.
17) Gutiérrez has been an outspoken advocate for human and civil rights of the Puerto Rican people.
18) Her writing is both personal and political and she an outspoken advocate for African American nature poets.
19) The bishop is known to be an outspoken advocate against the problem of alcoholism in the area.
20) Spencer-Thomas has been a long-time volunteer and outspoken advocate for autistic people in the United Kingdom.
21) Especially outspoken advocates of Judaism and rabbis were highly endangered to be murdered by the German occupants.
22) She became an outspoken advocate for improving the condition of slaves in the colonies as of 1788.
23) Oz is well known as an outspoken advocate of a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
24) Rowe is an outspoken advocate of the Caribbean Basin Security Initiative and the fight against transnational crime.
25) He was also among the first and most outspoken advocates of Esperanto in the science fiction community.
26) The actor has been an outspoken left-wing advocate for years , making him a favourite of Democratic viewers.
27) The most outspoken advocates of public participation in central government were a minority of activists among the provincial nobility.
28) Read my full report to see why Ive become such an outspoken advocate of the Amazon Herb Company.
How to use outspoken advocate in a sentence29) He is an outspoken advocate for natural gas as a cleaner and safer alternative to oil and coal fuels.
30) DAVID GREGORY: But you have been the most outspoken advocate , saying there's too much financial regulation.
31) Szatkowski is also an outspoken advocate of vitamins and bodybuilding supplements and attributes this to his mother's influence.
32) Former Canadian Senator Romeo Dallaire has been an outspoken advocate for Omar Khadr's rights as former child soldier.
33) He remains an outspoken advocate for conservation and biodiversity, fighting to preserve the wondrous variety of the natural world.
34) The outspoken gun rights advocate has focused on the issue as he goes up against Cornyn in the March primary .
35) He became an outspoken advocate of reconciliation with former Loyalists and of equal representation for the residents of the backcountry.
36) Besides the British rider David Millar , Vaughters is probably the most outspoken anti-doping advocate in the pro cycling world.
37) He was an outspoken advocate for breastfeeding, speaking often about the advantages of breastfeeding and the dangers of infant formula.
38) He was an outspoken advocate , despite the risk this placed him in under the strict censorship laws of the time.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of outspoken advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of outspoken advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with outspoken advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word outspoken advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with outspoken advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of outspoken advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of outspoken advocate
Compound Sentences with outspoken advocate
Complex Sentences with outspoken advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with outspoken advocate