advocate policy in a sentence
1) Dulles instead advocated a policy of "liberation".
2) Nonetheless, immediate exclusion policies are explicitly advocated by some nurses.
3) This policy was advocated by Macmillan when here.
advocate policy example sentences4) Animals, I advocate a conservation policy .
5) It published pamphlets advocating conservative policies .
6) The German National Socialists also advocated this policy .
7) Congressional Democrats advocated an alternative policy of investing in financial companies directly.
8) He advocated a national energy policy .
9) Within the European Union, Denmark advocates a liberal trade policy .
10) CPIL has opposed policies advocated by the Big Three Accounting firms.
11) As a politician, Thrasybulus consistently advocated several policies throughout his career.
12) Political parties advocate public policy and seek like-minded candidates to nominate and promote .
13) Another argument used to advocate key settlement policies is that they favour employment growth.
14) Sutherland strongly advocates liberal immigration policies and mass immigration into the European Union.
15) Therefore, adherents to green politics advocate economic policies designed to safeguard the environment.
example sentences with advocate policy16) Essentially, interventionist foreign policies advocated by U.S. smart power strategies undercut domestic liberties.
17) As a Treasury spokesman during 1942 he advocated a Keynesian policy of taxation.
18) This policy was advocated by Huss, both on religious and national grounds.
19) The two advocated a policy of moderation and cooperation with the provisional government.
20) To be "neoliberal" meant advocating a modern economic policy with State intervention.
21) The reliably liberal voting bloc was formed in 1971 to advocate policies beneficial to African-Americans .
22) Due to the lack of graveyard space, the government advocated a cremation policy .
23) While advocating a policy of disarmament Japan has sought protection under the US nuclear umbrella.
24) Kennan's influential 1947 telegram advocated a policy of containment towards the Soviet Union.
25) Newly elected politicians for the party in the Dáil have strongly advocated liberal economic policies .
26) Both the leading candidates advocated free market policies and foreign investment to revive the stagnant economy.
27) Eventually, those policies advocated by the SPDJ were removed from the national policy debate.
28) The Reform Party advocated an immigration policy based solely on the economic needs of Canada.
How to use advocate policy in a sentence29) Suhrawardy advocated a pronounced pro-western policy , supporting a strong support to United States.
30) Bush advocated policies on health care, the economy, social security reform, and education.
31) Both were war leaders advocating firm policies , but surrounded by an attacking public and hostile politicians.
32) Many innocent people were smeared as Communists simply for advocating policies that McCarthy personally disagreed with .
33) While I never advocated a policy of feminism, I am indeed the product of it.
34) D'Annunzio advocated an expansionist Italian foreign policy and applauded the invasion of Ethiopia.
35) SES- Non-career Senior Executive Service- are appointed "based on their responsibility for advocating public policy .
36) Before the 1973 election Gjems-Onstad advocated a restrictive immigration policy in an interview with "Morgenbladet".
37) Consequently, she advocates a strongly pro-family policy more conducive to the nurturing and raising of children.
38) He also advocated forgiving tax policies which favor the producer and a centralized tax administration to reduce corruption.
39) Thank you for caring about our children , but please, don't advocate such nonsensical policy .
40) The then Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Éamon de Valera advocated a policy of self-sufficiency.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate policy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate policy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate policy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate policy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate policy.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate policy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate policy
Compound Sentences with advocate policy
Complex Sentences with advocate policy
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate policy