obstruct airway in a sentence
1) Quite simply, snoring is caused by a partially obstructed airway .
2) If the airways are obstructed , these measurements will fall.
3) Fish is the most common food to obstruct the airway and cause choking.
obstruct airway example sentences4) Nose surgery to imporve an obstructed airway is also a very individualized procedure.
5) In some patients, especially those with infectious mononucleosis, severe enlargement may obstruct the airway .
6) Most respiratory complications, in particular obstructed airway , occur within 24 to 48 hours after surgery.
7) They may obstruct the airway , but this is generally through circumferential compression rather than luminal invasion.
8) When nose surgery is performed to improve breathing function, the cause is most commonly an obstructed airway .
9) When the airway is obstructed to such a degree, less oxygen reaches the blood and the brain.
10) Explain and describe the causes of obstructed airway showing the method used to relieve the obstruction. 8.
11) Furthermore the chance of obstructing the airway is less, because the port can be closed more precisely.
12) If the upper airways are tremendously obstructed , there may not be enough air movement to make much sound.
13) It has been argued that this approach may delay treatment of a victim of obstructed airway or primary respiratory arrest.
14) This variety is developed to pull your jaw up and forward to maintain the tongue from obstructing the airway to get rid of or reduce snoring.
15) This wouldn't really keep you awake, but it would give your oral muscles more tonicity which might prevent them from getting all flaccid and obstructing the airway .
example sentences with obstruct airway16) If the victim is still not breathing, remove anything that may be obstructing the airway , pinch the nose, and place your mouth over the victim's to create a tight seal.
17) Adhesions, scars that obstruct the airways can form a bridge across the nasal cavity, from the septum to the turbinates, and require surgical removal.
18) The Heimlich maneuver is not recommended; the technique may have relevance in situations where airways are obstructed by solids but not fluids.
19) Obstructed airway ; Blocked airway
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of obstruct airway
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of obstruct airway with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with obstruct airway
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word obstruct airway in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with obstruct airway.
20 examples of simple sentences of obstruct airway. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of obstruct airway
Compound Sentences with obstruct airway
Complex Sentences with obstruct airway
Compound-Complex Sentences with obstruct airway