airtight alibi in a sentence
1) It is important that you have an airtight alibi .
2) You'd think having a completely airtight alibi would result in charges being dismissed.
3) Scamp had an airtight alibi , naturally, but then again young Leakey never said who exactly had done it.
airtight alibi example sentences4) And this wasn't just any airtight alibi , this was one that could be confirmed by law enforcement officers and their official records.
5) Holmes' suspect seems to have airtight alibis -until the detective deduces that the culprit has a confederate: an identical twin.
6) Posner's Seventh Circuit colleague, Frank Easterbrook, stirred a similar controversy a quarter-century ago when he brushed aside a defendant's apparently airtight alibi .
7) The football team 's manager (Robert Culp) surfaces as the prime suspect, but appears to have an airtight alibi for the night of the crime.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airtight alibi
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airtight alibi with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airtight alibi
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airtight alibi in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airtight alibi.
20 examples of simple sentences of airtight alibi. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airtight alibi
Compound Sentences with airtight alibi
Complex Sentences with airtight alibi
Compound-Complex Sentences with airtight alibi