authority government in a sentence
1) The local authority and central government were asked to provide it all.
2) How concerning is that for Australian authorities and the Australian government ?
3) Mongolian authorities and US government paleontological experts believed it was a single creature .
4) Scattered-site housing programs are generally run by the city housing authorities or local governments .
authority government example sentences5) The "key" means the power and authority and government of the kingdom.
6) He soon instituted a wholesale reorganization and reestablishment of royal authority and bureaucratic government .
7) Supporters Direct already work hard pressing upwards towards influencing the football authorities and the government .
8) The Spanish authorities and successive governments refused to tackle the widespread and increasing insolvency issue.
9) Most systems are publicly owned, by either local governments, transit authorities or national governments .
10) With the country's media focused on the authority, the government reacted with a kneejerk.
11) In the case of the performance of local authorities, the government fulfils both these requirements.
12) Qatar authorities and government related companies are looking into funding for its infrastructure projects by issuing Sukuk.
13) Local authorities and government play significantly important role in land use development, community development and social services.
14) Attending this event were delegates of the local civic authorities, the Irish government and the FAI.
example sentences with authority15) These are: (1) Constitutional-legal resources that are allocated between local authorities and central government by statute.
16) German attempts to involve the Belgian authorities and local government in its implementation began to arouse protest from 1942.
17) The 2500 Coloniale was a special version of 6C, used by the highest military authorities and government .
18) At present council policy states there can be no official contact between the authority and the South African government .
19) Once German military rule in Lithuania was replaced by a German civil authority, the Provisional government was disbanded.
20) Activists have also used fasting to bring attention to a cause and to pressure authority or government to act.
21) Responsibility for this infrastructure and its security is shared, principally between local public port authorities and the federal government .
22) Even the National Front are only an extension of a marked allegiance to patriotism, authority and the government .
23) Without that authority, the federal government risks a first-of-its-kind default on the nation's nearly $17 trillion debt.
24) Although this was a voluntary step with no involvement from the authorities, the Canadian government did express its approval.
25) I hold them responsible, because to the world they claim to be an authority, or a Libyan government .
26) As the highest authority, the government itself also belongs to administration, but has little or no duty of implementation.
27) Environmental degradation is always somebody else's problem: the multi-nationals, the supermarkets, the local authorities, the government .
How to use authority in a sentence28) The policies for health and social services are dictated from central government, and health authorities and local government simply implement them.
29) The Principle commands the support of local authorities, central government, trade and industry associations, consumer and professional regulatory bodies.
30) Who runs schools? teachers, local educational authorities, or central government (who indirectly provide much of the resources)?
31) Resistance movements can include any irregular armed force that rises up against an enforced or established authority, government, or administration.
32) Local authorities and central government have duties to keep roads, highways and public spaces free from litter (s.89).
33) In 1968, a report by Donald Insall in collaboration with authorities and government recommended that historic buildings be preserved in Chester.
34) The Minister said, "because of issues of the authorities, the central government cannot deal with all the problems.
35) The tendency has public services on local authorities, the Central government being in the background the whole time to ensure uniformity in the standard of service.
36) LDDC figures also omit the £400 million or so that was spent by local authorities and government in the area prior to the inauguration of the LDDC.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority government
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority government with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority government
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority government in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority government.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority government. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority government
Compound Sentences with authority government
Complex Sentences with authority government
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority government