unduly affect in a sentence
1) Evidence is that weather does not unduly affect the accuracy of the units.
2) One motivation is to produce statistical methods that are not unduly affected by outliers.
3) Rough weather was another major drawback for these designs, but rough sea conditions did not unduly affect Polaris' submerged launches.
unduly affect example sentences4) East Anglian Chambers of Commerce said most people who worked in the region travelled by car so business was not unduly affected .
5) Brackett Green, in Bernard Jenkin's Colchester North constituency, does not expect to be unduly affected if Swan Hunter closes.
6) We can also infer from the trends depicted in Figure 2 that gusts did not unduly affect the rotor ship's dynamic stability.
7) When you get too high for anything, emotion takes over and consistency of performance is lost and you will be unduly affected when adversity comes.
8) Reforms that unduly affect credit supply are not without consequences, for banks, existing and potential investors, the underlying economy and, arguably, society.
9) Toby's behaviour doesn't unduly affect the other children, but its mark on his achievement will be indelible if you don't act quickly.
10) Assyria and its empire were not unduly affected by these tumultuous events for some 150 years, perhaps the only ancient power that was not.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of not unduly affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of not unduly affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with not unduly affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word not unduly affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with not unduly affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of not unduly affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of not unduly affect
Compound Sentences with not unduly affect
Complex Sentences with not unduly affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with not unduly affect