north axis in a sentence
1) The north-south axis was completed in 1859.
2) These are oriented along a north-south axis.
3) The complex has 10 courtyards along the north-south axis.
4) The Andes mountains form a north-south axis of cultural influences.
north axis example sentences5) This move set in place Beijing's current north-south central axis.
6) Chinese used circumpolar stars to determine the north-south axis of settlements.
7) It has three sections lined-up on a north-south axis.
8) It also takes a big bite out of the north-south axis.
9) Three of the four old town cores are found along this north-south axis.
10) The north-south axis was in the planning stages as of February 2006.
11) The island has an elongated plantain-shape on a north-south axis.
12) In this expansion, a new north-south axis emerged: Wilhelmstrasse.
13) The city is bisected along a north-south axis by East End Blvd.
14) It stands on a north-south axis with another building that apparently housed communal activities.
example sentences with axis15) The urban core has a decidedly north-south axis bisected by the Trans-Canada Highway.
16) Following the Soviet legacy, they are also typically oriented along the north-south axis.
17) The fort is octagonal, with the north-south axis longer than the east-west axis.
18) West Africa is west of an imagined north-south axis lying close to 10° east longitude.
19) OCO's building, however, also rectangular, is oriented along a north-south axis.
20) Houses and tombs were aligned on a north-south axis with the entrance on the west face.
21) This structure was built directly south of Structure 4, returning to the original sacred north-south axis.
22) north of Murray, Main Street runs along the north-south axis of the addressing system instead.
23) The group approximately forms an ellipse with a north-south axis of 22 km 0 abbr=on.
24) The park lies at the center of Beijing and is located on the city's north-south axis.
25) Consider a location with latitude "φ" on a sphere that is rotating around the north-south axis.
26) Excavated walls are approximately 3.2 km long on the north-south axis and 1.6 km on the east-west.
27) The A2, the Swiss north-south axis, crosses the plateau from Olten to Luzern.
How to use axis in a sentence28) Its north-south axis corresponds with the ridge of Bergen Hill, the emergence of the Hudson Palisades.
29) The Peshawar valley was situated perpendicularly to the Swat river, which was situated on a north-south axis.
30) The line would establish a second north-south transport axis of the city, west of the existing line four.
31) The lakes are long and narrow (resembling fingers), and are oriented roughly on a north-south axis.
32) They are buried in graves on a north-south axis, with faces turned right (west) toward Mecca.
33) The whole island was elongated about 1.5 m in the north-south axis and compressed west-east by the forces unleashed.
34) They are poised with their edges on a north-south axis, hence its American name, the compass plant.
35) Ridge Street and East Merry Street run east-west through campus and Mercer Street bisects campus on a north-south axis.
36) This is evidenced in the clear definition of the main east-west and north-south axis that anchors the gardens' layout.
37) At that time, the town's north-south axis equalled 430 meters, while its east-west axis equalled 210 meters.
38) The area is well connected to road networks, especially along the north-south axis formed by the M1 and N1.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of north axis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of north axis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with north axis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word north axis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with north axis.
20 examples of simple sentences of north axis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of north axis
Compound Sentences with north axis
Complex Sentences with north axis
Compound-Complex Sentences with north axis