nominal allegiance in a sentence
1) However, the fledgling kingdom still owed nominal allegiance to the diminished empire.
2) From 1847 the Mir of Hunza gave nominal allegiance to China.
3) Nepal lost war to the British in 1857 and accepted their nominal allegiance .
nominal allegiance example sentences4) Both sets of principalities were de facto independent, but paid nominal allegiance to Byzantium.
5) For some, nominal allegiance to the new regime was the order of the day, supported by a weary college.
6) While Nagaur was still swearing a nominal allegiance to Delhi, two ominous events occurred in the neighborhood within a short period.
7) Armenia would henceforth be ruled by an Iranian dynasty, and despite its nominal allegiance to Rome, it would come under increasing Parthian influence.
8) Maintaining only nominal allegiance to the Emperor, they were forced to negotiate balances with the "barbarian rulers" of the former Roman provinces.
9) Having defeated the warlords in south and central China by military force, Chiang was able to secure the nominal allegiance of the warlords in the North.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of nominal allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of nominal allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with nominal allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word nominal allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with nominal allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of nominal allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of nominal allegiance
Compound Sentences with nominal allegiance
Complex Sentences with nominal allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with nominal allegiance