shareholder approval in a sentence
1) The transactions are subject to regulatory and independent BSkyB shareholder approval .
2) Aimco shareholder approval is not required for the transaction.
3) Shareholder approval is required to substantively change fund objectives.
shareholder approval example sentences4) The investment, licensing and distribution agreements are all pending SCi shareholder approval .
5) Following Pixar shareholder approval , the acquisition was completed May 5, 2006.
6) Hastings announced its proposed sale, subject to shareholder approval , in March.
7) The acquisition of Forest by Actavis is contingent upon regulatory and shareholder approvals .
8) After Autologic shareholder approval , the acquisition was completed on 10 August 2012.
9) However, a Class 1 transaction is not sufficiently important to require shareholder approval .
10) Shareholder approval will also be required.
11) Such a measure would normally require independent shareholder approval but the exchange has waived this.
12) They do not require a circular to be issued or prior shareholders' approval .
13) The company's articles could heighten the requirement, say, to shareholder approval .
14) Currently, it is pending shareholder approval , only having four days to secure such approval.
15) It is also seeking shareholders' approval to appoint Nita Ambani as a director.
example sentences with shareholder approval16) Dutch law requires shareholder approval for major changes in a company, or its daughter-companies.
17) With the shareholders' approval the company converts retained profits into equity by issuing new shares.
18) The deal concluded after 3 months of negotiations in Buenos Aires was subject to shareholder approval .
19) That private holding allows the company to innovate and purchase companies without the need for shareholder approval .
20) The company has decided to hold a postal ballot for seeking shareholders' approval for these measures.
21) In addition , the rules require shareholder approval of equity compensation plans and material amendments to those plans.
22) No options may be granted after the tenth anniversary of shareholders' approval of the Executive Scheme.
23) After EDO shareholders' approval , the deal was closed and finalized on December 20, 2007.
24) Pyne Gould said it will seek shareholder approval once it has completed the work in this area .
25) Some of them planned to try to defeat the deal when it came up for shareholder approval .
26) He sued to block a proposal that would have required shareholder approval for Apple to issue preferred stock .
27) The NCSC says the agreement may contravene the takeover code by effectively changing control of Bell without shareholder approval .
28) Following Micro Focus shareholder approval and the required corporate filings, the transaction was completed in late July 2009.
How to use shareholder approval in a sentence29) A re-negotiation led to new deal, subject to shareholder approval (meeting at April 8 and 9).
30) A proposal that would have required Apple to get shareholder approval before issuing preferred shares was scrapped before the meeting.
31) As of 2007 the U.S. Congress was debating mandating shareholder approval of executive pay packages at publicly traded US companies.
32) The boards at the four banks received 93% shareholder approval at this year's meetings, the Banker said.
33) Finally, for very large acquisitions (which may constitute reverse takeovers) the Stock Exchange may require shareholder approval .
34) Payment of the dividends will be made in accordance with applicable law , including, where applicable, shareholder approval .
35) But it said it was confident of surviving and would seek shareholders' approval at a meeting on 29 April.
36) Tranche 1 for $ 1.9 million will be under the placement capacity, with Tranche 2 subject to shareholder approval .
37) The Companies Act should be amended so that directors' service contracts do not exceed three years without shareholders' approval .
38) Top Glove in its announcement says that the proposed transaction is a related party transaction and does not require shareholder approval .
39) The new deal is subject to shareholder approval , with meetings in April (April 8 and 9 being suggested).
40) Britain's debt-crippled Saatchi & Saatchi won shareholder approval for a £225m ($395m) rescue package.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of shareholder approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of shareholder approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with shareholder approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word shareholder approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with shareholder approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of shareholder approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of shareholder approval
Compound Sentences with shareholder approval
Complex Sentences with shareholder approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with shareholder approval