voter approval in a sentence
1) Requires voter approval to zone beyond set limits.
2) The amendment passed with 70% voter approval .
3) Periodic newspaper accounts report high voter approval .
voter approval example sentences4) Voter approval of the referendum created a public-private partnership.
5) Most local taxes require voter approval .
6) The amendment you mention was in Oklahoma. 70% voter approval .
7) Rates were set under the 1932 ordinance, and required voter approval to change.
8) Sales taxes imposed for specific purposes like transportation are subject to two-thirds voter approval .
9) A municipality may elect home rule status once it exceeds 5,000 population with voter approval .
10) The site is public land , so it is all subject to voter approval .
11) The rollback tax rate is a calculated maximum rate allowed by law without voter approval .
12) If the tax proceeds are restricted to special purposes, two-thirds voter approval is required.
13) The city of Bell assessed property owners for sewer fees without getting the mandated voter approval .
14) Proposition 39 does not require all local education bonds be subject to 55% voter approval .
15) Akron again grew when Kenmore was annexed by voter approval on November 6, 1928.
example sentences with voter approval16) The STOP ballot measure would require voter approval before the city could subsidize a sports facility .
17) Recently a similar scheme for the disabled was instituted with bipartisan support and strong voter approval .
18) Any legislative proposal must be approved by two successive Legislatures before being submitted for voter approval .
19) In theory, there exists legitimate governmental interest behind the ordinance requiring voter approval for zoning changes.
20) The tax was subject to voter approval , and Breckinridge worked hard to publicize the issue.
21) If anything this is an easy layup for Representative Pruett to win some voter approval .
22) All 34 alternative plans have been approved by the Commissioner and do not require voter approval .
23) If the proceeds from these taxes are designated for general purposes, majority voter approval is required.
24) It meant that the City had to get voter approval for the blanket 10% water tax.
25) The measure failed voter approval chiefly due to voter concerns that communities of interest would be broken up.
26) Revenue bonds generally do not require voter approval and are not subject to repayment from property tax collections.
27) But Western governments are unlikely to do this unless there is voter demand or at least voter approval .
28) STATEMENT: This measure amends the County Code to require voter approval to create an urban renewal agency.
How to use voter approval in a sentence29) The manager can not abrogate labor contracts or impose taxes without voter approval under the state's 1990 law.
30) The measure also requires voter approval when an urban renewal agency seeks to authorize the exercise of additional powers.
31) QUESTION: Shall the Clackamas County Code be amended to require voter approval of Urban Renewal decisions?
32) However, even after voter approval to grant economic help for the project, the stadium was not constructed.
33) The constitutional language mandating voter approval is so clear even dissembling elected officials should be able to figure it out.
34) The measure passed by a 54 to 46 percent margin statewide , and got two-thirds voter approval in Sonoma County.
35) The cloud seeding program is designed with the use of public money over private land without voter approval or landowners permission.
36) Proponents of the broadband restrictions claim municipalities should not be able to borrow money to build networks without explicit voter approval .
37) In November 2008, a referendum passed with 59% voter approval , after a campaign heavily funded by gambling companies.
38) Measure DD, a $198 million Oakland City park bond measure, passed with 80% voter approval in 2002.
39) Following voter approval of the new constitution in February 1911, Congress passed a resolution to admit Arizona as a state.
40) The people insist that tax increases receive either two-thirds legislative approval or voter approval and fee increases receive a simple majority vote.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of voter approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of voter approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with voter approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word voter approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with voter approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of voter approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of voter approval
Compound Sentences with voter approval
Complex Sentences with voter approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with voter approval