new aerodynamic in a sentence
1) A new aerodynamic model of a golf ball in flight.
2) Ridley had to rise to meet unexpected problems and new aerodynamic principles.
3) Controversy hovered over the month, regarding new aerodynamic rules.
new aerodynamic example sentences4) It introduced a new aerodynamic look and a fully galvanised bodyshell.
5) With the new aerodynamic parts, Massa managed to qualify in fourth place.
6) The Cougar sported a completely new aerodynamic body, but retained the same chassis.
7) New aerodynamic aids were added, most notably a wrap-around rear spoiler under the tailgate glass.
8) The incredible top speed necessitated new aerodynamic improvements to ensure the super coupe would still be stable.
9) McLaren hoped to challenge Red Bull at Silverstone, introducing new aerodynamic updates for the car.
10) New aerodynamic aids appear on the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo in the form of the Air Breathers .
11) The Skylark's new aerodynamic body had a low 0.319 coefficient of drag, compared to 0.374 for the previous version.
12) A new aerodynamic vehicle about to be introduced into the marketplace could change the face of cars as we know them.
13) The new aerodynamic features include an aerodynamic hood along with roof, chassis and cab fairings to reduce drag and increase efficiency.
14) The next-generation GE 90 engine incorporates an 11-stage HPC with new aerodynamic technology and a 4th generation powered alloy material.
15) Since 2011, the trains have a new aerodynamic front along with some improvements in the driving cab and minor cosmetic changes.
example sentences with new aerodynamic16) The grille design was cleaned up, and the tail lights were changed to match the new aerodynamic look of the grille.
17) Just as the teams are trying to get a handle on NASCAR's new aerodynamic rules and setups, so must Goodyear.
18) The S60 Polestar will wear a new aerodynamic package developed in the Volvo Car Group's wind tunnel, made in collaboration with the Volvo Research and Development team.
19) In response to criticism such as Earnhardt's, NASCAR developed a new aerodynamic package for the cars competing in Winston Cup Series races at Daytona and Talladega.
20) Passenger services will be provided by the new aerodynamic High Power diesel multiple units, which have certain special features incorporated into them.
21) The team went full-time with Bobby Allison in 1976 with a new , more aerodynamic fastback coupe, finishing 4th in the points.
22) In 1982, Ford launched the redesigned Mercury Cougar to start a reinvigoration of the Mercury brand with new aerodynamic designs, and started development of the Sable.
23) In 1986, an all-new, much smaller body attempted to combine the crisp angularity of the original Seville with the rounded edges of the new aerodynamic aesthetic.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of new aerodynamic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of new aerodynamic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with new aerodynamic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word new aerodynamic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with new aerodynamic.
20 examples of simple sentences of new aerodynamic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of new aerodynamic
Compound Sentences with new aerodynamic
Complex Sentences with new aerodynamic
Compound-Complex Sentences with new aerodynamic