aerobraking in a sentence
1) This technique, called aerobraking , generates much heat.
2) Aerobraking is ruled out because the planet has little atmosphere.
3) Aerobraking uses the atmosphere of the target planet to slow down.
aerobraking example sentences4) Aerobraking was not used to immediately stop at a moon .
5) Does Galileo and its aerobraking maneuvers around Jupiter mean anything to you ?
6) The Leonov survives a dangerous aerobraking around Jupiter and arrives at Discovery .
7) On the other hand, the atmosphere can be used to accomplish aerobraking .
8) Special methods such as aerobraking or aerocapture are sometimes used for this final orbital adjustment.
9) Today, too little water vapor is in interplanetary space, to make aerobraking possible.
10) During these six months, aerobraking reduced the orbit period to between 12 and 6 hours.
11) Without this hiatus, 'Surveyor' would complete aerobraking with its orbit in the wrong solar orientation.
12) Galileo did no aerobraking .
13) That gas provided the aerobraking that allowed planets, asteroids and TNOs, and perhaps comets to capture moons.
14) Aerobraking involves skimming the upper layers of an atmosphere, over many passes, to slow a spacecraft down.
15) During descent, the orbiter passed through different layers of the atmosphere and decelerated from hypersonic speed primarily by aerobraking .
example sentences with aerobraking16) The package also includes sensitive onboard accelerometers used to deduce the "in situ" atmospheric density of Mars during aerobraking .
17) Aerobraking was scheduled to terminate at the same time the orbit drifted into its proper position with respect to the Sun.
18) As far as landing goes , the thin atmosphere of Mars, while fairly launch friendly, still offers significant aerobraking potential.
19) The simulations are accurate enough that real-world techniques such as Hohmann transfers and aerobraking are viable methods of navigating the solar system.
20) In November 2006, after five months of aerobraking , it entered its final science orbit and began its primary science phase.
21) The Mars Pathfinder lander employed an innovative airbag landing system, supplemented with aerobraking , parachute, and solid rocket landing thrusters.
22) Aerobraking converts the spacecraft's kinetic energy into heat, so it requires a heatshield to prevent the craft from burning up.
23) Gas (from oceans of evaporated water) produced gentle aerobraking , which steadily drew bodies within a sphere of influence closer together.
24) These vehicles have used wings to provide aerobraking to return from orbit and to provide lift, allowing them to land on a runway like conventional aircraft.
25) Ka-band tests were also planned during the science phase, but during aerobraking a switch failed, limiting the X-band high gain antenna to a single amplifier.
26) First, during its first five orbits of the planet (one Earth week), MRO used its thrusters to drop the periapsis of its orbit into aerobraking altitude.
27) Robert Zubrin has said that as a rough rule of thumb, 15% of the landed weight of a vehicle needs to be aerobraking reentry shielding.
28) At the end of the fourth cycle in May 1993, the orbit of "Magellan" was circularized using a technique known as aerobraking .
How to use aerobraking in a sentence29) From May to November 1998, aerobraking was temporarily suspended to allow the orbit to drift into the proper position with respect to the Sun.
30) This suspension of aerobraking was performed because air pressure from the atmosphere caused one of "Surveyor"'s two solar panels to bend backward by a slight amount.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerobraking
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerobraking with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerobraking
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerobraking in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerobraking.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerobraking. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerobraking
Compound Sentences with aerobraking
Complex Sentences with aerobraking
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerobraking