aerobic bacteria in a sentence
1) Some aerobic bacteria , which need oxygen to live, increased.
2) Aerobic bacteria need oxygen, while anaerobic bacteria don't.
3) Aerobic bacteria in the soil need oxygen to survive.
aerobic bacteria example sentences4) Aerobic bacteria without mitochondria have non-mitochondria respiration ability.
5) The activated carbon has a much larger surface area for aerobic bacteria colonisation.
6) Aerobic bacteria use a number of different terminal oxidases.
7) There are antibiotics that attack aerobic bacteria , while others work against anaerobic bacteria.
8) Aerobic bacteria need oxygen to live.
9) A combination of anaerobic and aerobic bacteria , are detected in conjunction with chronic sinusitis.
10) Although HCN is poisonous, it only affects aerobic organisms (eukaryotes and aerobic bacteria ).
11) However, the residual disturbances in the respiratory microflora are usually made up of various aerobic bacteria .
12) Aerobic bacteria manage the chemical process by converting the inputs into heat , carbon dioxide and ammonium .
13) This technology cleans sewage by a very different approach than the aerobic bacteria used in the past.
14) The aerobic bacteria also found mixed with these anaerobic bacteria include Enterobacteriaceae, "Streptococcus" spp.
15) The friendly aerobic bacteria in your garden soil will be killed by the chlorine in chlorinated water.
example sentences with aerobic bacteria16) We have aerobic bacteria , which need plenty of oxygen, and anaerobic bacteria which do not like oxygen.
17) In the early stages of the sewage works when they're dealing with the liquid they use aerobic bacteria .
18) Main biological filtration is entrusted to media with plenty of surface area, to encourage the growth of aerobic bacteria .
19) Nitrogen cycle - The process in which ammonia is broken down into nitrites and thence to nitrates by aerobic bacteria .
20) Here water is trickled over a 'dry' media, ensuring plenty of oxygen for the aerobic bacteria . .
21) Aerobic bacteria can make an infection worse by using up all available oxygen and creating an environment favorable to anaerobes.
22) Sulfate-reducing bacteria (SRB) and acid-producing bacteria are anaerobic, while general aerobic bacteria (GAB) are aerobic.
23) For example, the giant amoeba "Pelomyxa" lacks mitochondria but has aerobic bacteria that carry out a similar role.
24) In the GreenHab, the water is pumped through a filtering barrel, where aerobic bacteria break down contaminants in the water.
25) Oxygen gas or ambient air can also be injected to promote growth of aerobic bacteria which accelerate natural attenuation of organic contaminants.
26) Canister filters -- at least when performing biological filtration, which they almost all do after running for a few days -- contain aerobic bacteria that need oxygen.
27) Most constituents of the respiratory chain are embedded in the inner mitochondrial membrane (or in the cytoplasmic membrane of aerobic bacteria ).
28) It seems likely that it is the ratio of anaerobes to pathogenic aerobic bacteria that determines the magnitude of pathological change in the established reservoir.
How to use aerobic bacteria in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerobic bacteria
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerobic bacteria with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerobic bacteria
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerobic bacteria in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerobic bacteria.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerobic bacteria. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerobic bacteria
Compound Sentences with aerobic bacteria
Complex Sentences with aerobic bacteria
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerobic bacteria