national archive in a sentence
1) Planning of a new national archive is well underway.
2) The original books are only available in the national archive .
3) Reports exist in the national archive from both crews.
national archive example sentences4) Protests by local support groups as well as national archive organizations followed.
5) But you could do that at a national archive .
6) The 1900 Soundex is available on microfilm from the national archive .
7) The national archive of Australia is indispensable to researching Riethmuller's career.
8) Research materials will include national archive sources, local police record, and oral information.
9) Here, the Danish national archive is conceived as a fortress of memory.
10) National archive flag history With a picture of the seal of duchess Ingebjørg.
11) A lot of these Supreme Court cases are stored in the ever expanding national archive .
12) The national archive is about to place much of its historical archive of UFO related material.
13) The Løgting's protocols from 1615 to 1816 are also preserved at the national archive .
14) Then I told her the full story and gave her the references to the national archive files.
15) A document held in the Scottish national archive mentions a 'Cattle salt' in Stewarton.
example sentences with national archive16) Salso Berczy Papers national archive .
17) It has uploaded some of the recordings from the national archive of Railway History to its website.
18) Most witnesses can be identified from lists of names in the Committee's papers in the national archive .
19) Silhouetted against the sky and the horizon, the national archive will be visible from Copenhagen and Sweden.
20) Material relating to it in the Public Record Office has been released and is available from the national archive .
21) Many of these are preserved in Ghana's national archive (where they are wrongly attributed to E.A.Kitson).
22) National archive of United States Welcome page to the US national archives and Records Administration (NARA).
23) The Library of Birmingham is also home to a BFI Mediatheque , providing free access to the BFI national archive .
24) Alfredo Pimenta national archive , founded in 1931, contains the archives for municipality of Guimarães and also the Braga district.
25) In moving forward, Carter hopes to have the art collection at N.C. A&T become understood as a national archive .
26) Interesting Note: The national archive has the original blood-stained theater program which was in Lincoln's hands when he was shot.
27) If you are considering donating material to the national archive for the History of Computing, please get in touch with us.
28) archive direction Stuttgart, Stuttgart 1965 (Publication of the national archive administration of Baden-Württemberg, 9). p. 154ff.
How to use national archive in a sentence29) However, Brito Rebelo demonstrated the historical inconsistency of these two genealogies by the use of documents from the Portuguese national archive .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of national archive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of national archive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with national archive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word national archive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with national archive.
20 examples of simple sentences of national archive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of national archive
Compound Sentences with national archive
Complex Sentences with national archive
Compound-Complex Sentences with national archive