private archive in a sentence
1) Much of Hannett's studio effects units and synths are now in a private archive .
2) Enclosed in its clay envelope, this tablet was stored in a private archive of more than 1,000 texts.
3) His extensive private archive is deposited in the Central Art archives of the FNG, where it is being catalogued and digitised.
private archive example sentences4) The other psychography that might point to the London Olympics was composed in 1938 and comes from Ms Bryson's private archive .
5) Klemp made this talk and others after he had gained access to Paul Twitchell's private archive , unpublished manuscripts, and personal documents.
6) Thompson then goes to the private archive of the late Walter Parks Thatcher, a banker who served as Kane's guardian during his childhood and adolescence.
7) "I pull out Gloria Steinem's 1973 essay, Sisterhood, from my private archive .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of private archive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of private archive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with private archive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word private archive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with private archive.
20 examples of simple sentences of private archive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of private archive
Compound Sentences with private archive
Complex Sentences with private archive
Compound-Complex Sentences with private archive