public archive in a sentence
1) The English Heritage archive is the public archive of English Heritage.
2) The National archives Law allows unlimited access to informational documents in the public archive .
3) Whatever his reason, the clues led Clare to a public archive in New Zealand.
public archive example sentences4) It should be observed that a secret and a public archive have been established for the vicariate.
5) Generally, a report is prepared and copies are filed in a public archive for the benefit of future generations.
6) Famous carver Amos Wallace's documents headed for public archive BY ED SCHOENFELD CoastAlaska News Amos Wallace was a keeper.
7) For the next two decades, Hench tirelessly combed through public archive collections and personal papers in the United States and Cuba.
8) According to the Air Historical Branch, the NMR's current holdings constitute the largest public archive of aerial photographs of England.
9) Hear an interview recorded at the Halifax public archive about the history of so many of the artefacts recovered from the Titanic.
10) It also maintains a public archive , the English Heritage Archive, formerly known as the National Monuments Record (England).
11) Also please be aware that electronic correspondence (e-mail) is made available on the Commission's public archive site immediately upon being sent.
12) The headteachers' log books are not present in any known public archive - a significant loss to the social story of the village.
13) An on-line archive, Aminet, was created in 1992 and until around 1996 was the largest public archive of software, art and documents for any platform.
14) On March 15, 2010, Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) released its first installment of scientific data to NASA's public archive for planetary data, the Plan.
15) Stone said it took 12 years for correspondence from the Lawrence inquiry to reach the public archive and that even then , it was quietly deposited.
example sentences with public archive16) "Public library" and " public archive "
17) English Heritage archive the public archive of English Heritage, who hold one of the largest collections of aerial photographs of England
18) CoRoT N2 public archive
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of public archive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of public archive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with public archive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word public archive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with public archive.
20 examples of simple sentences of public archive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of public archive
Compound Sentences with public archive
Complex Sentences with public archive
Compound-Complex Sentences with public archive