patient alive in a sentence
1) Twenty three of the patients are still alive .
2) Their patient was still alive but his condition was deteriorating visibly.
3) The key result: 45 patients are still alive after 17 years.
patient alive example sentences4) Ten patients were alive with no evidence of disease at publication.
5) But today my patient is alive and well, and cured.
6) The person who keeps the patient alive during open heart surgery, transplants and the likes.
7) All these patients are alive after a follow up ranging from 1 to 7.5 years.
8) But the fact that the patient is alive is not an independent or separately obtaining fact.
9) Why is it that some physicians feel they must keep their patients alive at any cost?
10) This may provide enough support to keep the patient alive until a solution to the problem is implemented.
11) Three patients are alive without AIDS related sclerosing cholangitis symptoms at 10, 11, and 21 months.
12) The "medici" could treat any wound received in battle, as long as the patient was alive .
13) Why is it not homicide to turn it off if, as is assumed, the patient is alive ?
14) Now, almost sic years after presentation, this patient is alive and well with no signs of recurrence.
15) These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.
example sentences with patient alive16) Six patients are still alive and have been undergoing tratment for 5.5-24 months (median 15 months).
17) At a follow-up time of six months, no patients experienced disease progression, and all patients were still alive .
18) By the time the second anniversary rolled around, a scant third of the patients were alive , if that.
19) The case notes of each patient were examined and a simple questionnaire sent to all 72 patients who were still alive .
20) After a median follow-up of 10.4 months, 62 percent of patients are alive and 30 percent have not yet progressed.
21) Three patients are alive and free of pain at 10, 11, and 21 months after (Fig 3).
22) At 20 months, none of the depressed patients were still alive , yet 21 percent of the non-depressed were still alive.
23) Serious side effects occurred in patients taking Velcade, but more of these patients were alive after one year than those taking dexamethasone.
24) According to one Medicare study, 182,000 hospice patients were discharged alive, and some 400 hospices released more than 1 in 3 of their patients alive .
25) Making decisions about medical care is not always easy - especially now that machines can keep patients alive even when there is no hope for recovery.
26) Other patients in the clinical trial received chemotherapy, and 64% of these patients were alive at the end of 6 months.
27) In the process of a good death, a great deal of the mutual grieving of patient and loved ones takes place while the patient is still alive and participating.
28) After losses to follow-up had been accounted for, 90% of patients were alive after 3 months, 75% after 12 months, and 62% after 24 months.
How to use patient alive in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of patient alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of patient alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with patient alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word patient alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with patient alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of patient alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of patient alive
Compound Sentences with patient alive
Complex Sentences with patient alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with patient alive