move artillery in a sentence
1) Attempts to move artillery forward encountered severe delays.
2) Some of Wilson's artillery was moved down to the Somme.
3) To support his offensive, the Japanese artillery moved into the open.
move artillery example sentences4) In late August 2014, Russia moved self-propelled artillery onto the territory of Ukraine.
5) Plumer planned four steps at six-day intervals, to give time to move artillery and supplies forward.
6) The ground had frozen, making it possible to move the artillery without it sinking into the ground.
7) On 15 July, government troops backed by tanks and artillery moved into Qaboun after breaching rebel defenses.
8) Meanwhile, Baquedano ordered Amunátegui to reinforce Amengual and Barceló, and moved the artillery forward.
9) As they moved forward, Turkish artillery targeted them with air burst shrapnel shells, which dispersed the companies.
10) The artillery was moved into pre-prepared trench-lines, where the batteries would be better shielded from Portuguese return-fire.
11) Ney then moved horse artillery up towards Wellington's centre and began to pulverise the infantry squares at short-range with canister.
12) The Germans moved field artillery forward and put three Army corps opposite the 27th and 28th divisions on Frezenberg ridge.
13) The experience of trying to move heavy artillery forward during the advance to the Hindenburg Line in March was found particularly useful.
14) Self-propelled artillery moved with the spearhead units and was sited well forward, ready to engage protected German positions with indirect fire.
15) The French managed to move the artillery across the river Tweed, being - as even the hostile Knox admitted - 'in such facts expert'.
example sentences with move artillery16) Lossberg also judged that there was little prospect of British attacks being delayed by their need to move artillery forward and build supply routes.
17) Despite considerable difficulty, the field artillery was moved to within 4000 yd of the final objective and ample ammunition and field stores were brought forward.
18) On the south bank, Territorials buried the dead and cleared the battlefield of unexploded ammunition, as artillery was moved forward to prepared positions.
19) Taylor tried to move artillery into the city but it could not hit the well-hidden defenders any better than the US soldiers could.
20) Bowie and the Alamo commander, James C. Neill, decided they did not have enough oxen to move the artillery , and they did not want to destroy the fortress.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of move artillery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of move artillery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with move artillery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word move artillery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with move artillery.
20 examples of simple sentences of move artillery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of move artillery
Compound Sentences with move artillery
Complex Sentences with move artillery
Compound-Complex Sentences with move artillery