medical aid in a sentence
1) This technique helped medical aid reach in remote areas.
2) Pakistan being a country in crisis still sent medical aid .
3) He received medical aid in a nearby village.
medical aid example sentences4) English lessons and medical aid were also provided.
5) The best medical aid had been sought to no avail.
6) For more severe cases, medical aid should be sought.
7) The group had been delivering medical aid to Homs.
8) Medical aid formed an important component of the mission.
9) Ammunition was low; medical aid was scarce.
10) Trained doctors among the political exiles promoted and organized medical aid .
11) In all cases, it is advisable to seek medical aid .
12) Nothing was allowed in , not even medical aid .
13) However, authorities ignored his complaints and denied him medical aid .
14) Reimbursement of annual medical aid should be enhanced.
15) Despite medical aid , Chambers died the following day.
example sentences with medical aid16) Research projects have resulted in the development of patented medical aids .
17) They were given medical aid and berthed on the hangar deck.
18) It said that there was limited medical aid reaching the refugees inside.
19) St. John Ambulance sent 1,200 people to provide medical aid support.
20) Medical aid & support of children with serious medical and health conditions.
21) For weeks she and her husband have been desperately seeking medical aid .
22) Luckily Jenny's medical aid covered her radiation treatment and hospital bills.
23) Some came to us for medical aid , shockingly wounded.
24) Seventy-three hostages (including six minors) were rendered no medical aid .
25) Kate Elder is with the medical aid group Doctors Without Borders.
26) Medical aid for the Haiti earthquake became a military-style operation.
27) Peru sent a total of aid 100 tons in food and medical aid .
28) A Medicare Centre provides free medical aid to poor persons in the neighborhood.
How to use medical aid in a sentence29) Mr. Phifer carried Creede into the house and summoned medical aid .
30) Quakers and others provided medical aid to Vietnamese civilian victims of the war.
31) The vision in terms of education, medical aid has to be implemented.
32) He had been in the habit of giving medical aid to his flock.
33) It organizes for its members medical aid and other forms of fraternal services.
34) Again he marked the spot so the ground troops could provide medical aid .
35) She had been busy with her household so had neglected to seek medical aid .
36) The ships provided medical aid and helped to evacuate civilians displaced by the storm.
37) Medical aid Your health, obviously tops the chart of our priority list.
38) She responded to this outrage with her customary fortitude, refusing medical aid .
39) However, forever consult your fix before using Graviola for any medical aid .
40) He set sail with a group of Catholic missionaries assigned to provide medical aid .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of medical aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of medical aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with medical aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word medical aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with medical aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of medical aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of medical aid
Compound Sentences with medical aid
Complex Sentences with medical aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with medical aid