medical adviser in a sentence
1) We had therefore to find our own medical adviser .
2) Interestingly, the department's medical advisers were rather less dismissive.
3) He was a " medical adviser " to HEW.
medical adviser example sentences4) Evidence of ill-health must be authenticated by the candidate's medical adviser .
5) There is potential for expanding the role of medical advisers in this way.
6) Lately General Practitioner and Police medical adviser , Northamptonshire.
7) Your dedicated medical adviser will direct you through each step of the hormone injection process.
8) The trial examiner is a layman; the medical adviser is a board-certified specialist.
9) John Frederick Taylor, Departmental medical adviser , Department of Transport.
10) Alan Harwood Roscoe, lately Company medical adviser , Britannia Airways.
11) Bobbin Bergstrom, a registered nurse, is the program's on-set medical adviser .
12) From 1970, Horrobin was medical adviser to the Schizophrenia Society of Great Britain.
13) One particularly eye-catching new package is version 2 of Dr Solomon's Home medical adviser .
14) Their medical advisers were consulted about possible health problems that Billy and Honey's baby might encounter.
15) I was Isa Whitney's medical adviser , and as such I had influence over him.
example sentences with medical adviser16) For the past 10 years he has been in specialised commissioning as medical adviser to the national team.
17) This offer of appointment is subject to a satisfactory report by the Regional Council's medical adviser .
18) Views were also obtained from local family doctor committees and from medical advisers to the Mental Welfare Commission.
19) Walter Eric Chiesman, MD, FRCP, medical adviser , HM Treasury.
20) The CEGB's chief medical adviser , Dr John Bonnell, was due to give evidence this week.
21) He and a medical advisers flew from Amsterdam to New York on 25 May 1979 in a DC-10.
22) George Felix Randegger, medical adviser to Her Majesty's Embassy and the British Community in Rome.
23) Therefore normal in-house arrangements with the Council's medical adviser and other bodies will be suspended during the pilot project.
24) This may be the medical adviser , whose background as a partner in general practice is particularly useful in three ways.
25) Exercise is encouraged during pregnancy , says Dr. Siobhan Dolan, an ob-gyn and medical adviser for March of Dimes.
26) Why do they have Fred Baughman on their board of directors, which was also a medical adviser for CCHR?
27) However, it has to be so used with great care, and preferably only by trained and professional medical advisers .
28) Prospective patients are advised to consult their own medical advisers with a view to referral to a member of the Society.
How to use medical adviser in a sentence29) However , when I send his paper to Professor Paul Wallace, chief medical adviser for Drinkaware , he's unconvinced.
30) Inasmuch as medical advisers are used in approximately 13% of disability claim hearings, comment as to this practice is indicated.
31) Most of the medical advisers are focusing purely on evaluation of corporal damage, leaving little or no time for rehabilitation efforts.
32) Determined to fulfil his engagement in Switzerland, Money persuaded his medical advisers to let him go with an indwelling urinary catheter.
33) We see nothing unconstitutional or improper in the medical adviser concept and in the presence of Dr. Leavitt in this administrative hearing.
34) Should you have any questions about how to inject Testosterone, your medical adviser is available to answer any of your questions.
35) Graeme Mitchell Mill Menzies, MB, ChB, Deputy Chief medical adviser for the Federal Government, Federation of Nigeria.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of medical adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of medical adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with medical adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word medical adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with medical adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of medical adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of medical adviser
Compound Sentences with medical adviser
Complex Sentences with medical adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with medical adviser