TV airing in a sentence
1) TV airings of the film accrued record breaking numbers.
2) It received its first TV airing in 1999.
3) The production of a second season was immediately decided after the first season's TV airing .
TV airing example sentences4) The national campaign is scheduled for TV airing and will also be available for viewing online.
5) Based on the TV series airing on Nick Jr., these books are too adorable to resist.
6) Catch the bestest brother and sister duo ever on their very own TV show airing on Playhouse Disney!
7) To shed light on social, search and website usage trends that are correlated with a TV commercial airing .
8) However, no home video release thus far features the deleted footage shown on TV airings of the film.
9) Entire series broadcast by NHK on its TV Japan channel airing on consecutive Saturdays beginning November 13, 2010.
10) As I made a quick mention above, a TV airing needs to bring in new people to buy things.
11) Following "Duel"s successful TV airing , Universal released "Duel" overseas in 1972, especially in Europe.
12) A TV airing needs to attract a lot of new viewers to convince them to buy things, and I doubt the Funimation Channel can do that.
13) Before I jump into talking about potential TV airings as many of you likely expect to be next, I actually want to talk about streaming.
14) Because the new master was of higher quality and had the new logo placed at the beginning it's been used for subsequent TV airings and video releases.
15) However, they were already animated at the time, and the scenes are shown on CBS and Nickelodeon TV airings of the film as the uncut version is only available on TV.
example sentences with TV airing16) On original TV airings , the shot was replaced with one where the statue's face is smashed in but without other defilement.
17) Billie Jean was voted number 2 in the 'The Nation's Favourite Number 1 Single", a British TV programme airing on ITV on 21 July 2012.
18) This series is a mix of the known US airings and the German TV airings which included some exclusive scenes of various episodes.
19) In 2014, Lewinsky was interviewed on a three-part TV special airing on The National Geographic Channel titled, "The 90s: The Last Great Decade".
20) Without a schedule for which commercials aired when, the analyst backed into a schedule to correlate the impact of a TV commercial airing with how people acted online.
21) I don't see why it seems to be more "ok" when it's our own animation, but strictly forbidden when Japanese animation is brought over for TV airing .
22) Most shows use the actual TV airing in Japan as it's master and subtitle it from there, which doesn't really help the quality.
23) would be a TV series airing in Japan in 2013 , starting in July.
24) TV airings and Home Video
25) "Beautiful" was featured in an Estee Lauder TV commercial airing on various networks in the United States in late 2012.
26) Various minute edits have been made in the animation between the original TV airing and the DVD/BD versions of the episodes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of TV airing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of TV airing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with TV airing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word TV airing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with TV airing.
20 examples of simple sentences of TV airing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of TV airing
Compound Sentences with TV airing
Complex Sentences with TV airing
Compound-Complex Sentences with TV airing