special airing in a sentence
1) But everything is upside down for an hour-long CBC special airing in December.
2) The sequel to the first story was an hour-long special airing in November 2005.
3) Cartoon Network ran several marathons for either commercial promotions or special airings of one of their shows.
special airing example sentences4) The series finale aired on 29 July 2005, with the "Años después" special airing the following evening.
5) From December 31, 2013 to January 13, 2014, GMA Pinoy TV had a special airing of Titser.
6) Additionally, Norwood was seen in a host of special programming airing on music television networks BET, MTV, VH1, and Fuse.
7) The series finale was followed by a special airing of the "Saved by the Bell: The College Years" pilot episode, setting up the next phase of the characters' lives.
8) In 2014, Lewinsky was interviewed on a three-part TV special airing on The National Geographic Channel titled, "The 90s: The Last Great Decade".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of special airing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of special airing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with special airing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word special airing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with special airing.
20 examples of simple sentences of special airing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of special airing
Compound Sentences with special airing
Complex Sentences with special airing
Compound-Complex Sentences with special airing