make allocation in a sentence
1) Some local education authorities assess children at the end of primary school in order to make allocations to secondary schools.
2) Final regulations under Section 2642 (g) regarding extensions of time to make allocations of the generation-skipping transfer tax exemption.
3) Note that the IANA will not define an assignment policy; it should be given a set of guidelines that allow it to make allocation decisions with little subjectivity.
make allocation example sentences4) The US government set up the Dawes Commission to manage the land allotment policy; it registered members of the tribe and made allocations of lands.
5) You may find that just a subtle difference but I think that in terms of the way erm make allocation in our local plan, that it does cause some confusion.
6) However, both sets of rules generally prohibit applying hindsight in making allocations . [ 48 ]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of make allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make allocation
Compound Sentences with make allocation
Complex Sentences with make allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with make allocation