locally advanced in a sentence
1) Taxotere has been approved for treatment of locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer.
2) This type of brachytherapy isn't commonly used to treat locally advanced prostate cancer.
3) It's only suitable for a small number of men with locally advanced prostate cancer.
locally advanced example sentences4) EAP has been evaluated in a small series of patients with locally advanced unresectable tumours.
5) For locally advanced prostate cancer, the course of treatment may last up to seven weeks.
6) Docetaxel-based chemotherapy has shown a very good response in locally advanced head and neck cancer.
7) But you added that in some cases of locally advanced disease , surgery may increase survival.
8) At diagnosis, almost 70% of persons with NSCLC have locally advanced or metastatic disease.
9) Pain is present in 80% to 85% of patients with locally advanced or advanced metastatic disease.
10) However, as mentioned earlier, men with locally advanced prostate cancer often have these two treatments together.
11) The researchers recruited 254 men who were diagnosed with locally advanced prostate cancer or cancer that has already spread .
12) Pancreatic Cancer: In adults with progressive neuroendocrine tumors of pancreatic origin that are unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic.
13) In the event of positive margins or locally advanced disease found on pathology, adjuvant radiation therapy may offer improved survival.
14) Because of the side effects, this treatment programme has been used only in young, fit individuals with locally advanced disease.
15) My cancer was confined to the lymph nodes and a bone scan was negative and I think that qualifies as locally advanced .
example sentences with locally advanced16) In combination with gemcitabine, Tarceva is also indicated for the first-line treatment of patients with locally advanced , unresectable, or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
17) At least 75% of the patients present with stage III or IV, locally advanced disease that has already violated the bony boundaries of the sinus.
18) A regimen combining etoposide, adriamycin, and cisplatinum 'EAP' has been developed in Germany and applied to 145 patients with locally advanced disease.
19) Serum albumin, indicating the nutritional status and the NLR as an indicator of SIR, are significantly related with prognosis in locally advanced and metastatic NSCLC.
20) Cure rates decrease in locally advanced cases, whose probability of cure is inversely related to tumor size and even more so to the extent of regional node involvement.
21) Therefore they are normally diagnosed at a late stage, when the cancer is already locally advanced or has spread to other parts of the body.
22) A simpler practical classification groups cases as "resectable", "borderline resectable", and "unresectable" because locally advanced or metastatic.
23) However, in locally advanced tumours, surgery may not routinely provide the best chance of cure and is often not technically feasible to perform.
24) Once this happens , surgery is no longer enough, and while outcomes for locally advanced prostate cancer are good, treatment is harder and longer, and not guaranteed.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of locally advanced
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of locally advanced with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with locally advanced
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word locally advanced in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with locally advanced.
20 examples of simple sentences of locally advanced. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of locally advanced
Compound Sentences with locally advanced
Complex Sentences with locally advanced
Compound-Complex Sentences with locally advanced