literary ambition in a sentence
1) He has literary ambitions and shares her interests in poetry.
2) After leaving her teaching position , she fulfilled her literary ambitions .
3) Bacalbaşa's literary ambitions were satisfied the same year.
literary ambition example sentences4) I had no literary ambitions , no intention of ever writing fiction.
5) Conroy encouraged Rushmore's literary ambitions by suggesting he submit short stories.
6) Fyodor's literary ambitions and his development as a writer shape the book.
7) The somewhat auto-referential "Darpaharan" describes a fey young man who harbours literary ambitions .
8) However, neither Grimm nor her step-uncles gave any encouragement to the young girl's literary ambitions .
9) In one of his Rambler essays, Johnson had already sketched his justification for such a literary ambition .
10) His magical imagination was underscored by his answer to a question on his literary ambitions in a 1981 interview.
11) Mr. Friedenberg said he found it perplexing and almost impossible to understand Mr. Carter's motives and literary ambitions .
12) Like the model for her hairdo, she had literary ambitions and a dogmatic, clipped, willfully oblique style.
13) On the other hand, "Darpaharan" exhibits Tagore's self-consciousness, describing a young man harboring literary ambitions .
14) An independent and precocious child, she was encouraged in her literary ambitions while at Queen Margaret's School, Scarborough.
15) The wonderful thing about writing is that it's never too late to start, whatever form your literary ambitions might take.
example sentences with literary ambition
example sentences with literary ambition16) Polidori had literary ambitions ; here was an amazingly famous poet asking him to join him on a tour of the Continent.
17) Halhed also had a literary ambition to which end he corresponded with Sheridan and worked together to bring their ventures to reality.
18) That, more than anything , changed me from being a writer with literary ambitions who also wanted to write some science fiction, into an out-and-out SF writer.
19) His friendship with Byron fired his own literary ambitions and after returning to London in 1812 he published two volumes on his travels.
20) Leslie had been a shy, dreamy, handsome fellow with literary ambitions , which, as he and Margaret both firmly believed, would one day bring him fame and fortune.
21) Fear of failure often starts the drought, and it can leave a desert so vast and arid that you can't see anything but the graveyard of your literary ambition .
22) For a while, he was her private secretary, helping her fulfill her literary ambitions under the "Carmen Sylva" signature.
23) However, at the insistence of his father, young Erich set out to study pharmacy, a profession which he quickly abandoned to return to his poetic and literary ambitions .
24) There he met Father Sigourney Fay, who noticed his incipient talent with the written word and encouraged him to pursue his literary ambitions .
25) Frustrated, he moved back to his family in the suburb of Villeparisis and borrowed money from his parents to pursue his literary ambitions further.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of literary ambition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of literary ambition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with literary ambition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word literary ambition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with literary ambition.
20 examples of simple sentences of literary ambition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of literary ambition
Compound Sentences with literary ambition
Complex Sentences with literary ambition
Compound-Complex Sentences with literary ambition