legitimate argument in a sentence
1) There's a legitimate argument for paying physician speakers.
2) But let 's assume that's a legitimate argument .
3) The blurriness is a shame, because Rosenfeld has a legitimate argument .
legitimate argument example sentences4) These are legitimate arguments and , believe me, most meteorologists considered them.
5) Its constant hysterical stance only does damage to its at times more than legitimate arguments .
6) Of course, there's room for legitimate argument and disagreement on these matters.
7) Is this a legitimate argument ?
8) Reductio ad absurdum In formal logic, the reductio ad absurdum is a legitimate argument .
9) I just think there's a more legitimate argument for keeping the two Pennsylvania teams together.
10) Legitimate arguments can be made for all of these teams to have good chances to be crowned Champions of College Basketball.
11) However, we should be wary lest use of such an emotive and pejorative term leads to premature dismissal of legitimate arguments .
12) There's a legitimate argument that companies shouldn't disclose every risk they have, because hackers will use that against them.
13) I , along with most people I know here, see Tesla and their need for direct sales as a legitimate argument .
14) But one could make a legitimate argument that their actions constitute one of the greatest betrayals of the nation in its history.
15) While attempting to make what could be a very legitimate argument , your argument completely falls over and dies when you attempt to pin this on a single party.
example sentences with legitimate argument16) Both teams have a legitimate argument that they deserved attention for playing in the National Championship, and one team will try to justify that argument.
17) Follow along to see what you need to do in order to present a strong, legitimate argument for yourself and maximize your chances of winning the appeal.
18) You seriously need to get some professional help because if this is your idea of a legitimate argument you clearly aren't playing with a full deck.
19) And I also tell you that this is a legitimate argument , and it doesn't even hurt my feelings, not at all, not at all.
20) Although the kritik originated in policy debate, its use in Lincoln-Douglas debate is becoming increasingly accepted as a legitimate argument .
21) There was, therefore, a legitimate argument that could be used to spawn a common market, membership of which would be open to any willing OEEC signatory.
22) This time around, Samsung may have a legitimate argument for plastic, since it allows the S5 to be water-resistant while keeping a removable rear cover.
23) Karlsson , prior to that achilles injury, was making a legitimate argument as to becoming one of the best players in the hockey world.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legitimate argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legitimate argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legitimate argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legitimate argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legitimate argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of legitimate argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legitimate argument
Compound Sentences with legitimate argument
Complex Sentences with legitimate argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with legitimate argument