legislative affairs in a sentence
1) Minister of legislative affairs , Bermuda.
2) This mechanism ensures significant government control over legislative affairs , particularly the appointment of presidents.
3) Junior Blake Brizzolara, senator-at-large, will chair the legislative affairs committee.
legislative affairs example sentences4) Eric Pierce serves as the Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for legislative affairs .
5) After "Kidd", Moosally worked in the Navy's Office of legislative affairs .
6) She moved to a paid position in the White House Office of legislative affairs in December 1995.
7) Testifying forcefully in support of the measure was ANCA Western Region legislative affairs Director Haig Baghdassarian.
8) It is closely associated with the powerful Political and legislative affairs Committee of the Communist Party of China.
9) Caryn discussed the Senator's intentions regarding the upcoming debate about offshore drilling, and some other pressing legislative affairs .
10) Many jobs - for example , the legislative affairs post - have turned over more than once since Obama moved in.
11) Kim is excited to fill this role of State legislative affairs Coordinator with the NAD and work with all states!
12) Lucreda Cobbs is the Senior Director of Policy and legislative affairs in Catholic Charities USA's Social Policy department.
13) The structure of the 610 Office overlaps with the Communist Party's Political and legislative affairs Committee (PLAC).
14) In support of this effort, the Office of Communications and legislative affairs ( OCLA ) provides media and outreach expertise.
15) Carl is the current Chair of the MNCPA Political Action Committee Board of Trustees and the MNCPA legislative affairs Committee.
example sentences with legislative affairs16) William Korach is a retired commander, USNR, and legislative affairs chairman for the Navy League, St. Augustine Council.
17) The Student Government Association (SGA) announced plans for a legislative affairs committee during its weekly open-forum meeting on Oct. 29.
18) He was also a member of the executive committee of the Dallas Chamber of Commerce where he co-chaired the legislative affairs Committee.
19) A presentation by Nathan Schlicher, MD, JD, emergency room physician, legislative affairs chairman, WA-ACEP, WSMA member.
20) He also served as chief of the legislative affairs Section for the Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force, International Affairs.
21) Growing criticism about the corrupting influence of corporate cash in medical and legislative affairs brought first-ever disclosure from Eli Lilly about who it's funding.
22) In 2005 he started with the Bureau of legislative affairs , and was appointed Assistant Secretary of State for legislative affairs in 2008.
23) In 2005 he started with the Bureau of legislative Affairs, and was appointed Assistant Secretary of State for legislative affairs in 2008.
24) The City Bar's legislative affairs department acts as a liaison between the committees and the New York State Legislature and New York City Council.
25) In fact, legislative affairs gave me my speech today because when I wrote a draft for the confirmation hearing they kept saying to me.
26) The Office of Presidential Appointments, who've been with me all the way, legislative affairs who helped me get through my confirmation, including the whole R team.
27) She was director of Public Relations and legislative affairs for Pryor and was an intern and assistant director of Public Relations and legislative affairs for Sessions.
28) She was director of Public Relations and legislative affairs for Pryor and was an intern and assistant director of Public Relations and legislative affairs for Sessions.
How to use legislative affairs in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legislative affairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legislative affairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legislative affairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legislative affairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legislative affairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of legislative affairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legislative affairs
Compound Sentences with legislative affairs
Complex Sentences with legislative affairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with legislative affairs