leave ambiguity in a sentence
1) Does that leave any ambiguities on the nature of our political parties?
2) Iran was evidently determined to leave no ambiguity about why it was making that change.
3) Though leaving some ambiguity with sparse measurements, the contiguity may be assessed applying a priori knowledge.
leave ambiguity example sentences4) Orwell leaves some ambiguity in the identities of the Rebellion and the Battle of the Cowshed.
5) Though there was a purposeful chemistry between the two, producers left an ambiguity over whether the two would get together.
6) Some practices are explicit and contained in law or regulation, while others are informal, leaving much ambiguity for potential investors.
7) It is necessary that the quality of the commodity intended to be purchased is fully specified leaving no ambiguity leading to dispute.
8) This leaves some ambiguity in the reasoning of Ned Beaumont's actions, such as his suspicions about Janet Henry's father.
9) This left ambiguity about which parts of the book were first-hand reports and which parts were second-hand reports, assumptions, or outright fiction.
10) The relative lack of information from her first 6 months at the hospital left some ambiguities regarding the rate and order of her early language acquisition.
11) Answers are given in a timely manner and the responses leave no ambiguity about what the bank is able to do for its customer.
12) Following the armistice, both Israel and Syria sought to take advantage of the territorial ambiguities left in place by the 1949 agreement.
13) I wrote it that way on purpose, leaving some intentional ambiguity , because I wanted it to lie somewhat between both camps and not entirely in either.
14) The alignment of a perfect crystal leaves no ambiguity as to the position of the components of the system and the orientation of each part of the crystal is identical.
15) It is necessary that the quality of the commodity (intended to be purchased through salam) is fully specified leaving no ambiguity which may lead to a dispute.
example sentences with leave ambiguity16) In CM, Chalmers leaves a fundamental ambiguity in the concept "physical", which is fatal for some of his results.
17) " Joel Gregory of "PlayStation Official Magazine" praised the game's story for being open to the player's interpretation, leaving an ambiguity that drew him in.
18) " Producers ensured that the body of Kieran was not viewed on screen so as to leave an ambiguity over whether he had really died.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of leave ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of leave ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with leave ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word leave ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with leave ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of leave ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of leave ambiguity
Compound Sentences with leave ambiguity
Complex Sentences with leave ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with leave ambiguity