conduct ambush in a sentence
1) Several successful night ambushes were conducted by directing tank fire against the enemy river traffic.
2) However, small numbers of armed militants persist in confronting government forces and conducting ambushes and occasional attacks on villages.
3) These patrols faced insurgents who conduct ambushes using assault rifles, rocket propelled grenades, and carefully placed and timed explosives.
conduct ambush example sentences4) He had gone north with 200 of his men, to conduct an ambush , and left his lieutenant, Teodoro Zamora, in command.
5) The first ambush was conducted by two platoons from B Company on 27 May 1965 and resulted in significant Indonesian casualties, for no loss to the Australians.
6) Another scenario includes moving from the beach to raid an enemy base or radar, or to conduct an ambush against a moving enemy.
7) During the first week 6 RAR conducted ambushes along Route 23 between Dat Do and the Suoi Tre river, pre-empting Viet Cong attacks in the area during the Tet holiday.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of conduct ambush
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of conduct ambush with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with conduct ambush
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word conduct ambush in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with conduct ambush.
20 examples of simple sentences of conduct ambush. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of conduct ambush
Compound Sentences with conduct ambush
Complex Sentences with conduct ambush
Compound-Complex Sentences with conduct ambush