irrigate agriculture in a sentence
1) Xinjiang has long been a major area of irrigated agriculture .
2) Modern irrigated agriculture was only partially dependent on annual rainfall.
3) The treated wastewater is to be reused for irrigated agriculture .
irrigate agriculture example sentences4) Only half of that is generated by irrigated agriculture .
5) The land is used primarily for rangeland and irrigated agriculture .
6) There is both seasonal and year-round irrigated agriculture practiced in the municipality.
7) The reuse of untreated wastewater in irrigated agriculture is common in developing countries.
8) In the competition between societal priorities, irrigated agriculture won out over salmon.
9) In Europe , irrigated agriculture is the chief water consumer for food production.
10) Saudi Arabia developed an extensive irrigated agriculture based largely on its deep fossil aquifer.
11) In Asia, rice production accounts for half of all water used for irrigated agriculture .
12) Irrigated agriculture is restricted to the areas surrounding rivers and wherever sufficient underground water is available.
13) Irrigated agriculture is responsible for most consumptive water use, and decreases surface run-off.
14) Most Opatan towns were situated in river valleys and had an economy based on irrigated agriculture .
15) What limits irrigated agriculture - pumps and sprinklers, or aquifer recharge rates and river flow volumes?
example sentences with irrigate agriculture16) The main impacts of irrigated agriculture in Bolivia are soil erosion and pollution due to agricultural runoff.
17) However, it is less common in irrigated agriculture , which is the major water user worldwide.
18) The Mexican ranchos were divided into smaller individual properties, and irrigated agriculture began on a large scale.
19) By law, agricultural storm water discharges and return flows from irrigated agriculture are not "point sources".
20) Flows of rivers in important food producing areas dry up because of the water needed for irrigated agriculture .
21) Its other economic activities are fishing, irrigated alluvial agriculture , pastoral farming, trading and exportation of peanut skins.
22) The plan suggests to use the surplus of 210 million m3 for river rehabilitation or even expansion of irrigated agriculture .
23) Israel, facing similar water scarcity problems, plans a 50 per cent reduction of water to irrigated agriculture in 2001.
24) Bolivia's government considers irrigated agriculture as a major contributor to "better quality of life, rural and national development.
25) The increase in population and subsequent expansion in irrigated agriculture , and industrial growth necessitated the exploitation of more water resources.
26) Almost all agriculture here is irrigated , depending on wells and the Ignacio Alatorre Dam located in the Guaymas Valley.
27) The Strategy aims at increasing the profitability and competitiveness of irrigated agriculture through sustainable use of land and efficient water use.
28) The Arabs and Berbers introduced new methods of irrigated agriculture that were much more productive than the old Roman system of irrigation.
How to use irrigate agriculture in a sentence29) Land retirement (i.e., the removal of lands from irrigated agriculture ) was proposed as one strategy to reduce drainage-related problems.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of irrigated agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of irrigated agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with irrigated agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word irrigated agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with irrigated agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of irrigated agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of irrigated agriculture
Compound Sentences with irrigated agriculture
Complex Sentences with irrigated agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with irrigated agriculture