internationally agreed in a sentence
1) Internationally agreed procedures for the assessment of such organisms are desirable.
2) Manufacturers give each set a "rating" based on internationally agreed definitions.
3) Seek practical, internationally agreed responses to the global drugs and global arms trade.
internationally agreed example sentences4) However, the basic parameters of a settlement were by now internationally agreed .
5) DNV chairs the ISO working group tasked with the development of internationally agreed guidelines.
6) They confirm internationally agreed norms and standards and frequently achieve consensus on heightened levels of protection.
7) The 10,000 ton treaty cruisers were the first type of warships built to internationally agreed restrictions.
8) Internationally agreed upon postpartum supplementation guidelines could therefore be reviewed and updated in the coming months.
9) The incident again shows that the Vietnamese Government is continuing to ignore domestic and internationally agreed laws.
10) This led to the internationally agreed definition of the latest SI second being based on atomic time.
11) It would be an internationally agreed uniform tax, administered by each government over its own jurisdiction.
12) The United States was concerned that the term "traditional values" had no internationally agreed upon definition.
13) Rich countries have promised to provide the extra money needed to meet the internationally agreed poverty reduction targets.
14) While there is no internationally agreed rule, paper exceeding 170gsm is usually referred to as board.
15) An IBA , according to BirdLife International, "is an internationally agreed priority for conservation action.
example sentences with internationally agreed16) Internationally agreed temperature scales are designed to approximate this closely, based on fixed points and interpolating thermometers.
17) An internationally agreed upon communication system for distributing safety information, including weather warnings and forecasts, to mariners.
18) It has been internationally agreed that the minimum is the month, whose smoothed Wolf number is the smallest.
19) This will best be done in a systematic way, using internationally agreed protocols for data storage and exchange.
20) Morse, using internationally agreed message encodings such as the Q code, enables communication between amateurs who speak different languages.
21) But internationally agreed carbon taxes, permits and rising global temperatures may push the world along the road towards accepting the unacceptable.
22) Food is referred for inspection under the IFIS by the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (Customs) based on internationally agreed tariff codes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of internationally agreed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of internationally agreed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with internationally agreed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word internationally agreed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with internationally agreed.
20 examples of simple sentences of internationally agreed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of internationally agreed
Compound Sentences with internationally agreed
Complex Sentences with internationally agreed
Compound-Complex Sentences with internationally agreed