nationally agreed in a sentence
1) Salaries are usually calculated on nationally agreed grades.
2) The Accreditation Scheme sets nationally agreed criteria for museums in the UK.
3) Staff pay, grading and expenses Most of our employees are on nationally agreed pay scales.
nationally agreed example sentences4) The model codes are being progressively replaced by a new series of nationally agreed standards and guidelines.
5) Instead the Building Regulations will be backed by nationally agreed standards on issues such as security and accessibility .
6) The nationally agreed level in order to achieve entrance in terms of fitness into the Police is 5.6.
7) As there is no nationally agreed procedure for disciplinary matters, procedures have differed from LEA to LEA.
8) Such a body would be able to set nationally agreed standards and ensure that local quality-assurance programmes are working effectively.
9) Abolition was to be a vindication of the capacity of parliament to bring about nationally agreed change in difficult times.
10) Professionals and organisations will have opportunities and responsibilities to exercise their judgement within the context of nationally agreed policies and standards.
11) Thus in RENFE, as in BR, there is scope for local action on the fringes of the nationally agreed framework.
12) AACE, which was established in 2011, provides ambulance services with a central organisation that supports, coordinates and implements nationally agreed policy.
13) In addition, your course will follow a nationally agreed syllabus and will result - assuming you are successful of course - in an internationally recognised certificate.
14) But Mr Baker argued that we could not really be said to have a national system at all when there is no nationally agreed curriculum.
15) I can even compare them with nationally agreed criteria and say how well they have done, and grade them against each other when they leave me, if I must.
example sentences with nationally agreed16) These tests are nationally agreed standards, and some Forces may insist on a higher fitness level in order to gain entrance, using the same tests described above.
17) The Green Paper also argued for a nationally agreed framework for the curriculum and also wanted the local authorities to coordinate the curriculum and its developments.
18) Should it be encapsulated within a nationally agreed document the question of how that content can best be delivered will once more return to plague us.
19) Thus he functions as the Guardian of the Education System, the local authorities being the interpreters and initiators of decisions nationally agreed .
20) Thus the initiatives of the Schools Council were not devices to control content, change teaching style or to formulate a nationally agreed curriculum.
21) The government has not always fully funded the nationally agreed pay awards, leaving health authorities to fund part of the increase from existing budgets.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of nationally agreed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of nationally agreed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with nationally agreed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word nationally agreed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with nationally agreed.
20 examples of simple sentences of nationally agreed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of nationally agreed
Compound Sentences with nationally agreed
Complex Sentences with nationally agreed
Compound-Complex Sentences with nationally agreed